• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I don't have energy for anything, for real.
But staying in my bed without doing anything (at all) is just awful.
Sometimes, I'm even too tired or depressed to watch TV shows or to play video games. I'm even too tired to have conversations on SaSu (English is not my native language so it makes things a bit more complicated for my tired brain).
And worst of all, I am too tired to write my suicide note, to test my SN and to plan my CTB.

But time is just so f*cking slow, I can't just stat in my bed without doing anything at all. I sleep as long as I can but obviously I can't sleep 24/7...

Is anybody else in my situation? How to deal with it ?

Thanks xxxxx

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
English is not my native language so it makes things a bit more complicated for my tired brain
Wouldn't have guessed, you write well, your sentences are better structured than a lot of others I've seen. What is your native language?
I pass time by trying to sleep mostly, otherwise watching TV, playing on phone, gaming, cleaning the house or cooking if I feel up to it. Otherwise same as you, bored AF.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Wouldn't have guessed, you write well, your sentences are better structured than a lot of others I've seen. What is your native language?
I pass time by trying to sleep mostly, otherwise watching TV, playing on phone, gaming, cleaning the house or cooking if I feel up to it. Otherwise same as you, bored AF.
Thank you. French is my native language. I used to watch a lot of movies and shows in English so it might have helped ;) But still, it is harder to focus when reading/writing something in english than in French. And my ability to focus is very low these days...

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Thank you. French is my native language. I used to watch a lot of movies and shows in English so it might have helped ;)
Ah yeh, nice, personally I've always thought foreign films had better story lines haha.

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Music is easy to pass time with because you literally just have to listen and not do anything else. Sometimes it can give you energy and help you feel better

Reactions: illAF
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I lay in bed, scrolling through videos or listening to music. I think about how much of a failure I am for not doing to list of thing I need to get done. I think about how disgusting I feel for not having showered or brushed me teeth yet today. I think about how I wish I didn't have to continue on like this.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I lay in bed, scrolling through videos or listening to music. I think about how much of a failure I am for not doing to list of thing I need to get done. I think about how disgusting I feel for not having showered or brushed me teeth yet today. I think about how I wish I didn't have to continue on like this.
I feel you so much...

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
Adult colouring books, it distracts your mind and gets you to focus on something else. Give it time, it'll help.

You have to quite literally force yourself. I'm going through this myself, and I struggle daily to do anything, but it is so important to make yourself. Seriously

Or anything - a cigarette, a coffee/warm drink, have a bath, a face pack, eat food - literally anything. It's obviously not going to take it away, but it will disctract your mind for that brief moment, and that's what's important. It is our mental health that tells us we can't, because it's part of it. That's why it's so important to LITERALLY FORCE YOURSELF.

Just picked my colouring books back up last night, after not touching them for 3 years. Best thing I ever did, and I'm still here as a result. It was actually a paramedic that suggested it, and I got it out while he was here with his partner, to make sure I had something to try - plus my wordsearches etc.

Focusing on your thoughts is the worst thing to do - it will only feed it, and that's when it gets worse, and it builds up and up until well, we all know. This is why it's important to distract it

I've battled with my mental health my entire life, I've tried so many times to end it, but haven't succeeded, no idea why. I am glad I called for help last night though, although the decision was taken out of my hands (I refused the ambulance), I'm glad because I would never have been able to pick up my colouring books.

I'd been unable to do anything at all for so long, but today is a better day, because I distracted myself, and have been since last night. It is very helpful. I had some shitty thoughts this morning, but repeatedly telling them to fuck off, humming while colouring (while the voices were coming in), going for a tab (cigarette) helped.

It's about trying to find what works for you - what distraction techniques can you use to help yourself?

Evidently I don't know you, so I can't think of things that will directly suit you, we're all different. Video games? Paint your nails? Order a takeaway? Absolutely anything.

I hope this was of some use to you.

You're not alone, I promise. There are so many suffering, like you, myself included, and many others on this site.

All the best

• Love
Reactions: vadim and illAF
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Currently, I lack energy because I stopped taking Methylphenidate, and caffeine isn't enough to give me energy.
Without energy, I lack motivation to distract myself by playing video games or watching something online because it seems boring to me.

The most common thing I do is listen to music and fantasize a bit while I'm in bed.

• Hugs
bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
Mar 31, 2024
When I have no energy, like every day, I lie in my bed and listen to music or watch videos
I always have a book next to me if I want to read

• Hugs
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I get that, most days I'm so exhausted without even doing anything but then not doing anything and just wallowing in my own misery and chaotic thoughts is just as bad. In the end I end up like a robot just going through the motions of "living". Like some people above said, I do find listening to music helpful sometimes, and also rewatching movies/shows I've seen before since it doesn't require me to focus much. Depression and anxiety has basically killed my attention span :(

• Hugs
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Adult colouring books, it distracts your mind and gets you to focus on something else. Give it time, it'll help.

You have to quite literally force yourself. I'm going through this myself, and I struggle daily to do anything, but it is so important to make yourself. Seriously

Or anything - a cigarette, a coffee/warm drink, have a bath, a face pack, eat food - literally anything. It's obviously not going to take it away, but it will disctract your mind for that brief moment, and that's what's important. It is our mental health that tells us we can't, because it's part of it. That's why it's so important to LITERALLY FORCE YOURSELF.

Just picked my colouring books back up last night, after not touching them for 3 years. Best thing I ever did, and I'm still here as a result. It was actually a paramedic that suggested it, and I got it out while he was here with his partner, to make sure I had something to try - plus my wordsearches etc.

Focusing on your thoughts is the worst thing to do - it will only feed it, and that's when it gets worse, and it builds up and up until well, we all know. This is why it's important to distract it

I've battled with my mental health my entire life, I've tried so many times to end it, but haven't succeeded, no idea why. I am glad I called for help last night though, although the decision was taken out of my hands (I refused the ambulance), I'm glad because I would never have been able to pick up my colouring books.

I'd been unable to do anything at all for so long, but today is a better day, because I distracted myself, and have been since last night. It is very helpful. I had some shitty thoughts this morning, but repeatedly telling them to fuck off, humming while colouring (while the voices were coming in), going for a tab (cigarette) helped.

It's about trying to find what works for you - what distraction techniques can you use to help yourself?

Evidently I don't know you, so I can't think of things that will directly suit you, we're all different. Video games? Paint your nails? Order a takeaway? Absolutely anything.

I hope this was of some use to you.

You're not alone, I promise. There are so many suffering, like you, myself included, and many others on this site.

All the best
Wow, that was a well thought and written answer, thank you so much.
I'm sorry you are also struggling. I also have tried everything to improve my mental health and nothing has worked.
The fact is whenever I try something new that could interest or distract me, I do it for like a few weeks maximum and then stop. I'm completely unable to force myself into something and really unable to "discipline" myself, even for the things i like. Even for basic things like my personal hygiene.
I will have a look into adult colouring book though.
Thank you :)
Thank you all for your answers (and sorry for not answering to all of you personally).
I see that music seems to work for a lot of you. Well, as for myself, it does not really do the job. I can't only listen to music, on its own. My thoughts are everywhere but not into the music playing. Which is such a pity cause I love music. But I only listen to music when doing things or taking the public transports... I should try again though.

I have had mental health troubles for more than 15th years now. And now, since a few years, I also suffer from encephalomyelitis myalgic (chronic fatigue syndrome), which is also very badlyyyyy invalidating. The combo of psychic + physic troubles is just horrible. I will literally never have a decent life. I just need to find the strength to end it now...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MyTimeIsUp
MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
Wow, that was a well thought and written answer, thank you so much.
I'm sorry you are also struggling. I also have tried everything to improve my mental health and nothing has worked.
The fact is whenever I try something new that could interest or distract me, I do it for like a few weeks maximum and then stop. I'm completely unable to force myself into something and really unable to "discipline" myself, even for the things i like. Even for basic things like my personal hygiene.
I will have a look into adult colouring book though.
Thank you :)
This is the problem I have, too. But last night I called for help, then this happened, and I was surpised tbh. Sometimes you just need someone to give you a massive push.

Yeah, it's hard to even get out of bed, or even brush your teeth etc. So hard. No energy. Everything hurts and aches, and you can't move, you feel so heavy, no energy, so exhausted, so sleepy, but you can't shut off - I get it 😊 mental illness is rough.

I don't mean discipline, I think that's different.

Even if you only do it for a few minutes a day, or a week. Or perhaps you can only do it once, that's absolutely ok - because you tried

It's about trying to find a way to disctract the shit in your head. I had to ask for help, repeatedly with the same - tried it and failed many times, then I gave up - and (sort of) argued about it a little, and I thought 'ok I will try it, and if it fails, I can say it failed again' - right?

It might sound strange, but hugging yourself can help a little. A stroke of the arm or a gentle tap on the leg.

It's really hard, and you may fall down many times, but you may also get back up, so it's always worth a little try.

We are our own worst enemies

Try not to be so hard on yourself, it's ok to struggle x