• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eeeeeedeeeeeden

eeeeeedeeeeeden

another lost spirit
Aug 6, 2023
I knew when I considered adopting my cat, it would be precisely so I would feel the guilt and shame to not ctb. I discussed it with my family who reluctantly allowed me to adopt my sweet girl Luna. The responsibility of her care and knowing she was somewhat dependent on me was enough to keep me from catching the bus; but now I'm still considering it. I have an apartment I am semi-moved into, but I don't want to move her in and then catch the bus. It would devastate her to be in a new environment and put her safety at risk if no one were to discover me for an amount of time. I don't want to hurt her as she's not able to truly comprehend that I'm not coming back when I do, but I also have nothing left to live for and she's not exactly all that fond of me. She's obviously been through a lot in her previous home as she acts very untrusting and still lashes out despite being extremely spoiled and loved- I would never hit or deliberately harm any of my pets- but she's still a cautious kitty. I feel even she would learn to get over my absence, I've never meant much to anyone to begin with, just a waster in the this world. Do I go through with CBT before I move? I know my parents would rehome her to others who would love and care for her better than I can; I just don't know if she'd be willing to love and trust again when it took her so long to open and trust me. She's been with me for a year and is still very untrusting of my mother who isn't so fond of cats but still tries to bond with her. But I also want her to get the best out of life, which may no longer be with a depressed, autistic human. I just want the best for her, without me in the picture anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
Shimidori

Shimidori

make me sad
Dec 22, 2023
Thankfuly, my parents love my cat enough where they would take care of her if I ever was gone for one reason or another... Even if that reason was me dying.

That said, cats are capable of loving again if given enough time. Back to my cat, she was a stray that was abandoned because of a hiatal hernia, and I wouldn't blame her for being incapable of loving anyone after that... Yet, she was capable of seeing me as someone to love as I love her. Animals are like humans in that regard: they can and will grief the loss of a loved one, but they can continue through in a way that most humans wish they could.

• Love
Reactions: eeeeeedeeeeeden
eeeeeedeeeeeden

eeeeeedeeeeeden

another lost spirit
Aug 6, 2023
Thankfuly, my parents love my cat enough where they would take care of her if I ever was gone for one reason or another... Even if that reason was me dying.

That said, cats are capable of loving again if given enough time. Back to my cat, she was a stray that was abandoned because of a hiatal hernia, and I wouldn't blame her for being incapable of loving anyone after that... Yet, she was capable of seeing me as someone to love as I love her. Animals are like humans in that regard: they can and will grief the loss of a loved one, but they can continue through in a way that most humans wish they could.
Thank you, I really needed to hear that and I'm glad someone as loving as you gave your kitty the home she needed. ❤️

Reactions: Shimidori
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
It's always a very hard decision for those of us who truly love our pets.
I have 2 cats, one male and one female, they're siblings and 13 yo now. They were born at my house and taken, along with mother, to my parent's house only a few weeks old. My parents passed away in the meanwhile and I inherited the house. For some time I'd move, with them, between one house and the other, but my boy really hated the long car trips and had nervous-caused bladder issues, so I just left them there. I spent most of the year there anyway and they didn't mind that my cousin took care of them, even if they didn't excatly come very close, especially the female. Tomorrow I'm going back, it'll be my last change. I'm very sick and pretty soon will catch the last bus. I left the house to a good friend who has taken care of me in this terrible years and who likes cats too, He needs a house to live in and I'm sure he'll be happy to live there and take care of my babies. In my country it's not possible to leave an inheritance to an animal, so it's the best I can do. In the chance that he won't be able to take care of them, he has the contact of a friend who's part of an animal protection association and who will find them a good home. It's all I can do. I didn't want to die yet, what I have is not fatal per se, but it has been eating me away while stupid upon stupid doctor ignored me and arrogant upon arrogant physiotherapist ripped and tore my body until there's no solution left.

• Love
Reactions: Monique696
eeeeeedeeeeeden

eeeeeedeeeeeden

another lost spirit
Aug 6, 2023
It's always a very hard decision for those of us who truly love our pets.
I have 2 cats, one male and one female, they're siblings and 13 yo now. They were born at my house and taken, along with mother, to my parent's house only a few weeks old. My parents passed away in the meanwhile and I inherited the house. For some time I'd move, with them, between one house and the other, but my boy really hated the long car trips and had nervous-caused bladder issues, so I just left them there. I spent most of the year there anyway and they didn't mind that my cousin took care of them, even if they didn't excatly come very close, especially the female. Tomorrow I'm going back, it'll be my last change. I'm very sick and pretty soon will catch the last bus. I left the house to a good friend who has taken care of me in this terrible years and who likes cats too, He needs a house to live in and I'm sure he'll be happy to live there and take care of my babies. In my country it's not possible to leave an inheritance to an animal, so it's the best I can do. In the chance that he won't be able to take care of them, he has the contact of a friend who's part of an animal protection association and who will find them a good home. It's all I can do. I didn't want to die yet, what I have is not fatal per se, but it has been eating me away while stupid upon stupid doctor ignored me and arrogant upon arrogant physiotherapist ripped and tore my body until there's no solution left.
I'm truly sorry you're dealing with this, I'm sure your kitties love you very much. You're a very sweet person putting all that consideration into the care of your cats and I hope the last bus will be very kind to you on your departure friend. ❤️

A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
I'm truly sorry you're dealing with this, I'm sure your kitties love you very much. You're a very sweet person putting all that consideration into the care of your cats and I hope the last bus will be very kind to you on your departure friend. ❤️
Thank you! 🤗 You're very sweet too and it's great that you care so much for your cat! You're definitely not a waste of space, trust me, you've simply been surrounded by people who are not your real friends. I keep saying this, I guess because it's true, age is a great thing... I'm 49, it's a good age to be, at this point most people have left behind what they imagined or wanted their life to be and found a way to accept themselves and the life they have. It's a great weight taken off one's shoulder when that happens, when you start truly living for yourself, what truly matters to you, and leave behind others' expectations and what they consider success. If you pursue what truly matters to you you'll most likely also find your crowd. I did and it was throughout the years well after college!
Now that I've preached enough :))... I'd take Luna to the new house. If she makes you happy and gives you some strenght to go on living, then take her with you and enjoy the time you have together. If you really decide to ctb, send a timed email to a few trusted people when you do it, warning them about Luna being alone at the house. We all have issues and so do cats, but most are capable of adapting if they have to. Consider your options carefully, who you could leave her with, and if the worst happens, trust they'll do their best to take care of Luna. Life is full of imponderabilities, we can never guess what the future brings!

• Love
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
My dogs are just about the last reasons I have not killed myself yet.I don't want them to get sent to the pound.

• Love
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!
W

Why Not

May 25, 2024
My dog and cat are why I am still around, but I am closer to CTB than ever. Knowing my friend will take them in helps with the guilt. My dog loves her as much as she loves me and I think my dog will be happier with someone who doesn't struggle just to get out of bed everyday.

• Love
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!
eeeeeedeeeeeden

eeeeeedeeeeeden

another lost spirit
Aug 6, 2023
Thank you! 🤗 You're very sweet too and it's great that you care so much for your cat! You're definitely not a waste of space, trust me, you've simply been surrounded by people who are not your real friends. I keep saying this, I guess because it's true, age is a great thing... I'm 49, it's a good age to be, at this point most people have left behind what they imagined or wanted their life to be and found a way to accept themselves and the life they have. It's a great weight taken off one's shoulder when that happens, when you start truly living for yourself, what truly matters to you, and leave behind others' expectations and what they consider success. If you pursue what truly matters to you you'll most likely also find your crowd. I did and it was throughout the years well after college!
Now that I've preached enough :))... I'd take Luna to the new house. If she makes you happy and gives you some strenght to go on living, then take her with you and enjoy the time you have together. If you really decide to ctb, send a timed email to a few trusted people when you do it, warning them about Luna being alone at the house. We all have issues and so do cats, but most are capable of adapting if they have to. Consider your options carefully, who you could leave her with, and if the worst happens, trust they'll do their best to take care of Luna. Life is full of imponderabilities, we can never guess what the future brings!
Thank you so much, I guess I still don't really know as I'm only in my 20th year of life haha.. I know she truly is my reason for staying, my kitty is very temperamental and I'm not certain who'd be able to care for her- both of my parents have physical health issues. It is a big push to stay, even if I feel truly unhappy in the moment. The future truly is a mystery ❤️
My dogs are just about the last reasons I have not killed myself yet.I don't want them to get sent to the pound.

Have you tried finding someone who would give them a loving home if you truly decide to go through with ctb? Dogs are incredibly loyal, loving animals who would grieve you and become depressed at your loss if you've been in their lives for some time as their owner. It may help to know, they truly love you and would miss you greatly if you didn't come back. A dogs love is unconditional 9/10, they're sweet lovable poochies. ❤️
My dog and cat are why I am still around, but I am closer to CTB than ever. Knowing my friend will take them in helps with the guilt. My dog loves her as much as she loves me and I think my dog will be happier with someone who doesn't struggle just to get out of bed everyday.
You'd be surprised, dogs are such unconditional and loyal lovers, they know that you're not doing okay but they don't know why. Whilst they may be happier if your friends able to interact with them more, I'm sure they love you and would still be happy with you even if you have deep struggles. ❤️

Last edited:
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
Thank you so much, I guess I still don't really know as I'm only in my 20th year of life haha.. I know she truly is my reason for staying, my kitty is very temperamental and I'm not certain who'd be able to care for her- both of my parents have physical health issues. It is a big push to stay, even if I feel truly unhappy in the moment. The future truly is a mystery ❤️
That's the thing here... Too many too young people! 😀 I know how this sounds, but I was young too! And had parents I could never get along with until they died, bad bfs, fake friends, lots of self doubt and what would I do with my life... If not for this little detail that is killing me, I'd be quite fine now. It doesn't happen to everyone, I'm very aware of that, but for most things turn out sort of all right. Definitely not as expected, but ok enough.
A temperamental kitty is always a good reason to try and see if you can find some light beyond the dark clouds! I do hope you find it and the two of you have many years together ahead of you... Until she becomes the annoying kind of cat who never wants to leave your lap and purrs like a locomotive! 😉

Last edited:
  • Love
eeeeeedeeeeeden

eeeeeedeeeeeden

another lost spirit
Aug 6, 2023
That's the thing here... Too many too young people! 😀 I know how this sounds, but I was young too! And had parents I could never get along with until they died, bad bfs, fake friends, lots of self doubt and what would I do with my life... If not for this little detail that is killing me, I'd be quite fine now. It doesn't happen to everyone, I'm very aware of that, but for most things turn out sort of all right. Definitely not as expected, but ok enough.
A temperamental kitty is always a good reason to try and see if you can find some light beyond the dark clouds! I do hope you find it and the two of you have many years together ahead of you... Until she becomes the annoying kind of cat who never wants to leave your lap and purrs like a locomotive! 😉
I definitely know that there's a lot more of life ahead of me but with the struggles I've had so far I can't help but wish to not grow older. I'm truly sorry that life has finally been okay for you just to deal with dying halfway through it. Thank you for your out look on life, it's refreshing to hear an older (not calling you old lol) persons perspective on how it flows! Sending much love ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Artemisia
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
I definitely know that there's a lot more of life ahead of me but with the struggles I've had so far I can't help but wish to not grow older. I'm truly sorry that life has finally been okay for you just to deal with dying halfway through it. Thank you for your out look on life, it's refreshing to hear an older (not calling you old lol) persons perspective on how it flows! Sending much love ❤️
I hope things do turn out for the better soon for you! Sending you good vibes and a big hug! 🤗