H

HailMonotony

Oct 20, 2020
So ya I've read the stuff on partial suspension and I've even tried to see what its like to choke myself tightening a usb cord around my neck. I would say I felt my tounge and face pulsating. It wasn't very painful but mostly just uncomfortable. How long does it take for you to become unconscious? I don't know whether cord wasn't tight enough or whether I placed it in the wrong place but I was able to remain conscious for 10 seconds though my heart now feels heavier.

I've got the rope and location and the time. I Just need to write a note to my family and leave some stuff for them. Also how long should it take for me to die? as I have 9 people in my family I need to pick the correct time and if it takes too long they might try to stop me. They think that If I kill myself I'll go to hell forever so they would be highly against the idea.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Maybe try with the rope? Using a USB cable isn't exactly representative.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
How come that you don't know how long it takes when you've read about it?

Unconsciousness can happen even in a few seconds, but certainly under a minute (I'd say 20-30 secs at most).

Death occurs after about 15 minutes, but to be sure have half an hour.

To answer the title itself a bit sarcastically, if such a question arises while hanging, you are doing something wrong.

Reactions: Rn110bg101 and SelfLiberation
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Use a rope.
You get static in your ears and vision dims. You are a few seconds from whatever is next.

Reactions: Rn110bg101