• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
as in ready to die.

Reactions: lv-gras and bag.of.cats
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
I'll know when the time comes.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and RoloTomasi
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
You know you're not ready if your on this site still posting. Your gadgets need wiping or detroying first so clearly you havn't done that so clearly are not ready.

Reactions: atwasoa
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
When your desire to die overrides the survival instinct. I had a very serious suicide attempt once and I wasn't hesitant at all and didn't need anything to overcome the survival instinct - my suffering overided it. I just went ahead and attempted it without any hesitation.

Reactions: Sadgirl19, FairyAlys, Ashpac and 2 others
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
I think people of people who die / suicide are not ready to die, they just do it

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, RoloTomasi, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
When your desire to die overrides the survival instinct. I had a very serious suicide attempt once and I wasn't hesitant at all and didn't need anything to overcome the survival instinct - my suffering overided it. I just went ahead and attempted it without any hesitation.

I sometimes feel like that, unfortunately I suffer from mood swings and my method takes a lot of time and preperation :/

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I sometimes feel like that, unfortunately I suffer from mood swings and my method takes a lot of time and preperation :/

May I ask what your method is? Do you think a different method might be better?

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Id say when youve had enough of life/pain that you suffer everyday and decide to finally be free and take the risk/chance.

suffering by living vs dying and no more pain basically.

Reactions: FairyAlys and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG