Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
Exactly what the title says. How do you know you're getting worse? What's the difference between getting worse and natural fluctuations in mood? How do you self assess?

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i figure my high self awareness is related to my bpd (im not really sure though) i just kinda know because it feels worse. ive been improving but ive also gotten a lot worse. i can use therapy techniques well, but my outbursts/anger/inability to handle stupidity has gotten worse.
abuse/rejection for 24 1/2 yrs.... after having a completely different kind of mental breakdown a few hours ago (that i havent recovered from yet. dont know when or if i actually will) and being honestly convinced i shouldnt eat even though i want to so ive been rejecting food for about a week

i just know....the symptoms just change/get worse

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Exactly what the title says. How do you know you're getting worse? What's the difference between getting worse and natural fluctuations in mood? How do you self assess?
what is? Depression? your life condition?
Usually, losing friends and social relations is a good sign things are getting bad from my experience tho~ They'll ditch you the second they sense something might be wrong~

Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I see getting worse as having very strong feelings without a direct cause or reason for them (especially out of nowhere)
(or maybe old or lingering feelings about a positive or negative life changing or traumatic event coming up again, I do not know how to explain it)

and I think that normal changes in mood can have a very obvious or explicit reason or cause for them or someone is able to say

"(this thing or event) makes me feel (this way)"

"I am so (feeling/mood) because (this thing happened)"

I just think of/see it this way since I am very bad at labeling emotions and why I feel them so I take note of events and things that happen throughout the day (make a mental note/or try to remember as much as possible or recall events when feeling a feeling before relishing in it)

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
When life is getting worse, I resent waking up in the morning. I dread my morning routine and the challenges I will have to endure in the day. The frustrations of life keep mounting, and I cannot tear myself away from my exhaustion. All of my turmoil turns inward, and all I want to do is find a release to the pain. I feel hopeless and trapped by existence.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I think of nitrogen asphyxiation when I get bad and since I have unmedicated ADHD, it's easy for me to get distracted by whatever catches my interest. Well the thing is, when your mood fluctuates, letting it get you down is the start to a longer depression, so you have to actively try not to succumb to unhealthy urges. The exception is if something bad has happened, like an event with a cause of sadness that I can identify, then I allow myself to grieve it.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
When I get tierd of everyone I know and when I feel a strong wish to volunteeringly fully isolate socially is when I know I'm close to the edge. I'm extremely extroverted so this is out of norm for me unless I'm suffering enough to the point that I cannot handle life anymore.