W

WrongGuy

Oct 9, 2020
I just feel lot depressed these days, I'm struggling to do basic tasks, I just feel anything slightly going wrong in my life now will push me over the edge

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: raindrops, GravityUtilizer, depressedsally and 3 others
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
When you have your plan and you know it inside out it should give you peace...that is when I know it's time...but that's my own way others could have better or different answers

Reactions: demuic
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
On the very rare occasions my Giorno worthy resolve dies is when I know it's time to either self isekai or at least to do something big dumb to try and get stuff going.

Nunyabinniss

Nunyabinniss

Mar 23, 2019
It's different for everyone I would say a lot of people are planners, those that have it all structured out. While many others like myself probably will take a more intuitive approach and when it feels right and we can't take it anymore or we have a good opportunity to go we will go.
In short-
When there is a good opportunity and/or we cannot take it any longer.
Hope y'all have a good day.

Reactions: demuic and Time to fly
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
My first attempt just felt right so I am waiting for something similar now.

Reactions: Time to fly
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
When people that once cared for you start distancing themselves away from you. When society doesn't acknowledge your existence and your a ghost to the world around you. When you feel that it's too late to fix anything and that the world won't mind that you dip out permanently.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Time to fly
W

walktothewater

Nov 7, 2020
When people that once cared for you start distancing themselves away from you. When society doesn't acknowledge your existence and your a ghost to the world around you. When you feel that it's too late to fix anything and that the world won't mind that you dip out permanently.

Using that logic, I should definitely CTB. I have lost my status in society and my own family hate me. My only friend from rehab doesn't really talk to me anymore.

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Using that logic, I should definitely CTB. I have lost my status in society and my own family hate me. My only friend from rehab doesn't really talk to me anymore.
I should have gone in 1999 then....

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
just an inner feeling that it's time... and I already feel it.
i'm just waiting for my SN

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
And did your situation improve in the last 21 years? It seems not if you registered on here. I don't mean to offend you.
No situation not improved, have had very few good times but mainly still same...I have my CTB planned and ready to go and have the peace from that...at the end of the day my peace is the most important thing to me

W

walktothewater

Nov 7, 2020
No situation not improved, have had very few good times but mainly still same...I have my CTB planned and ready to go and have the peace from that...at the end of the day my peace is the most important thing to me

Ok. I suppose I am lucky in that I have mainly had a happy life but my family have made my situation increasingly unbearable, having me arrested and constantly living in fear and anxiety in the last few months alone. The only release for me is to CTB, I've tried everything else.

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Ok. I suppose I am lucky in that I have mainly had a happy life but my family have made my situation increasingly unbearable, having me arrested and constantly living in fear and anxiety in the last few months alone. The only release for me is to CTB, I've tried everything else.
I hope you find the peace you need, also replied to your post about pills please seriously think about it...happy to discuss more in a PM if you want I've done 9ODs and not great....

Reactions: walktothewater