N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe I am a loudmouth myself. I think a way how to deal with my past bullying is trying to be more and more educated. This is why I often/sometimes overestimate my intelligence.

But others try to demonstrate their overconfidence in a way worse way. Some people gave me the feedback I indeed do this but in a sympathetic manner. I think they have not lied to me in order to make me feel better.

Today I have met someone who has a similar biography like me. Also childhood abuse which caused severe mental illness but he deals with it way better than me. Maybe ignorance really is a bliss. He sometimes behaves like a complete dick and he made really embarrassing things in the past but he does not care about any self-esteem or what others think about him. He has a girlfriend in contrast to me despite the fact he is a misogynist. I don't talk with him a lot about my suicidality. I think he thinks people who are suicidal or commit suicide would be weak.

This dude really has some problems. He pretended towards myself that he was in the past on the edge of suicide and almost killed himself. I won't go into details but his method wasn't in any way lethal. It would not have been lethal in any way. You can't kill yourself with the thing he wanted to use this is a myth. And you can find that out by simply googling it and everyone will tell you this isn't in any form lethal or dangerous.

He bragged about his intelligence and he is extremely obsessed by the culture war. I envy that he can enjoy life despite the fact he is on welfare. He experienced poverty since his childhood I think in contrast to me he is used to it. He told me he predicted the Ukraine war at the start of February. I think this was an obvious lie...but I don't really care to call him out for that.

He tells me working is so easy and most people are just too lazy to find work. Yeah it is ironic because he is unemployed himself. He always tells me yeah soon I will take this job or that one. But he never does it. I mean I understand if your mental illness is that crippling that you can't work but he is just insulting unemployed people.

He has done some really insulting statements about vulnerable people. This is why I never talk with him about my feelings. Normally I think people who suffer like us would become more empathetic towards vulnerable people for him this clearly is not the case.

I could point out some contradictions in his world view which are pretty obvious but I don't want that the culture war destroys our relationship. My other friends tell me they would stop meeting him after all the things he has said about vulnerable people. Today he has used Nazi vocabulary while talking badly about a minority. I don't think he is a Nazi but I think he just does not know that this was Nazi vocabulary.

He really has a lot of mental problems I count that as an excuse for his behavior. He has sometimes really insane stances...I mean everyone copes with traumata and abuse in a different way.

Despite all of this insanity I admire him in some way that he can deal with life without wanting to kill himself all the time. I am so obsessed with suicide. He has often described to me his mental problems and they seem to pretty nasty. My brain is wired in a different way. And maybe I am the insane one. Maybe we are both insane but in different ways.

I am glad I am not like him. If we could switch our shoes I would not do it. Even if this would save me from my suicide. I don't want to be like him. I try to learn from him how to deal with obstacles without wanting to kill myself. But I have the feeling we are just too different.

Do you know a loudmouth and how do you deal with them? Damn this thread has become way longer than I expected. Sorry for that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Britvik and waitingforrest
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
He has a girlfriend in contrast to me despite the fact he is a misogynist.
Sorry about the rest of your post, but this sentence alone should be physically impossible so I find it hard to believe. Everyone knows that all misogynists are incel terrorists with no chance of ever getting a girlfriend.

Reactions: waitingforrest
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry about the rest of your post, but this sentence alone should be physically impossible so I find it hard to believe. Everyone knows that all misogynists are incel terrorists with no chance of ever getting a girlfriend.
Okay I will explain it. He also described that many women wanted to start a relationship with him in the past. He absolutely has no manners, acts like a savage and he says that was attractive to women. My theory is: he asked a lot of women. Most of them find him disgusting. He has asked a lot of random women in bars if they want to fuck him. I think many find that disturbing and are kind disgusted by that. But I think he has asked so many women that he had success to find a woman.

I think he is quite an amibvalent misogynist. He often said women should not have human rights or things like that. But he seems to love for his gf a lot and cares for her. He treats her with respect as far as I can judge it.
Sometimes he seemed to be delusional when he tallked about women who alledgedly wanted to fuck with him. I was really like: does this dude have a psychosis currently? He in fact had psychotic symptoms. But it was at the same time true that he had 2 girlfriends at the same time for a short period of time. I was really astonished by that...I met one of them and he showed me pictures of the other one. So it was the truth.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: waitingforrest and Dr Iron Arc
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Sounds like a clown.

Met some, related to a few, been one.

I tell you….

Walk away. That shit sinks into the mind and poisons it. That's what poisoned me. Constant. Constant. Constant stupidity.

Never mattered what I said or did, things never got better and the cycles just repeated themselves to the very nasty end,

Oh well.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, waitingforrest and Cathy Ames
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I am glad I am not like him. If we could switch our shoes I would not do it. Even if this would save me from my suicide. I don't want to be like him. I try to learn from him how to deal with obstacles without wanting to kill myself. But I have the feeling we are just too different.

Do you know a loudmouth and how do you deal with them?

I don't think there's anything someone as polite & sensitive as you can learn from him. :haha: I tell obnoxious people to fuck off. Unless they look good, wanna have sex & happen to be bottoms, of course. Then I fuck them first. :ahhha:

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Sometimes the past can explain many things about a person's behavior and beliefs. The constant claims of being smarter, insulting vulnerable people, makes me wonder why he acts this way in the first place.

Ignorance can sometimes be bliss. He may not ctb and continue to live the rest of his life, but for me, I wouldn't want to live a life like that.

My extreme take, so grain of salt. I would rather live a day being me be and miserable than have to spend a whole life playing a performance just for the options of others. I would hate to live my whole life based around people's perception of me.

Perhaps he didn't die physically but emotionally, resorting to trying to fill the void with admiration from other people. But now I am just being a armchair psychiatrist.

I'm a b***h but I deal with loudmouths by denying what they want, attention and admiration. Keeping silent and only one word answers. Yep, it's a f**ked up thing to do. So uh, perhaps don't take my advice.

goofy

goofy

Chicago's goofiest shooter
Apr 9, 2022
Idk this guy sounds cool to me. Maybe befriend him.

Britvik

Britvik

Pro-choice
Mar 1, 2022
I'm a b***h but I deal with loudmouths by denying what they want, attention and admiration. Keeping silent and only one word answers. Yep, it's a f**ked up thing to do. So uh, perhaps don't take my advice.

I think that's an excellent strategy! I don't think it's f****d up. Freedom of speech includes the freedom not to speak and doesn't include a requirement to listen.

It's a method I use fairly regularly with anybody I don't want to talk with. They usually get bored very quickly and take their monotonous, self-aggrandising loud mouth elsewhere. I realise it pushes the problem on to somebody else, but peaceful methods are limited.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Having good role models is important. Aside from learning a bit about the quirks of mental illness, people like that do not count as inspiring just because they have a cluster of band-aids in order to remain alive.