• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
I just want them to stop worrying, I wish they could at least be neutral about this

Like hey man just live your life, you'll be fine I promise, you have all these other people ok? Like c'mon man it's not like I've been the greatest friend, you can just drop me, you'll be alright, maybe even better

I just want them to stop investing energy into this, why can't they see it'll be easier? I need a way to let them off easy and with the least amount of stress for them, but I feel awful about lying

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
yeahokbuddyboy

yeahokbuddyboy

Nov 4, 2023
Personally I'm not sure there's a way I can be sure they stop caring without hurting them in the process, which might make them hurt/care more in the end

Reactions: Nx7
J

jalapeno

Jan 26, 2022
This is a problem with no easy solution. It's part of who were are to care about each other. I'm taking my journey very slowly and making efforts to try and make my life palatable. I don't want to hurt my family or friends or others who care about me. I think I'm mostly ok with dying, but just because I'm gone doesn't mean I'm ok leaving others to suffer. That's where I'm at. I don't have the anger as much anymore.

I like to think I'm leaving subtle hints. I've explained a few times that I don't think life is a gift, and that I don't think my own life is something I'd want to repeat. I'm pro-choice. I hope that this means if they think about it, it'll make at least some sense. I'm showing the signs.

I'm also getting older which means that my friends have their own lives, my parents are slipping into old age, and it's easier to have fewer friends and keep them further away. A lot more is in my control and before the end I think I could reasonably limit the worst of the suffering down to about 3 people. 100% waiting until all my grandparents are gone. I like the long game.

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
This is a problem with no easy solution. It's part of who were are to care about each other. I'm taking my journey very slowly and making efforts to try and make my life palatable. I don't want to hurt my family or friends or others who care about me. I think I'm mostly ok with dying, but just because I'm gone doesn't mean I'm ok leaving others to suffer. That's where I'm at. I don't have the anger as much anymore.

I like to think I'm leaving subtle hints. I've explained a few times that I don't think life is a gift, and that I don't think my own life is something I'd want to repeat. I'm pro-choice. I hope that this means if they think about it, it'll make at least some sense. I'm showing the signs.

I'm also getting older which means that my friends have their own lives, my parents are slipping into old age, and it's easier to have fewer friends and keep them further away. A lot more is in my control and before the end I think I could reasonably limit the worst of the suffering down to about 3 people. 100% waiting until all my grandparents are gone. I like the long game.
Dang, that sounds kinda nice. I'm pretty young and I don't seem to have a lot of patience for the long game haha
Hope everything goes smoothly for you

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
Dang, that sounds kinda nice. I'm pretty young and I don't seem to have a lot of patience for the long game haha
Hope everything goes smoothly for you
how old are you?

j3n4829

j3n4829

hell girl
Nov 4, 2023
i think the best way to make people stop caring is by hurting them, doing anything bad to them till the point that they could not care less about you. I wish you the best, stranger

Reactions: Nx7
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If you want to stop them worrying about you CTB- I'd imagine not talking about it to them would be the way. I understand why people tell people- to warn them. Maybe just because they need support or even- want to recover. Still, it's unlikely they will accept your decision, so I imagine they will just keep on trying to 'help' if they think you are in danger. From their perspective- you've presumably told them your wishes. Presumably, they still think you can be helped. If you did it without them even trying to intervene- imagine how guilty they would feel. I think you have to imagine that from their perspective- you can still be 'saved' and- seeing as they know the seriousness of the situation- they probably feel it's up to them to do it.

Personally, I've estranged myself from people. In part it's happened naturally. We've all moved away from one another and are all wrapped up in our own lives. But, I'm hoping that distance would help. They don't know about my situation to know to try and help. I wouldn't want them to try and fail to help.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Gradually isolating yourself from people can be a good strategy to help them stop caring.

DearMe

DearMe

Let’s have tea together.
Nov 6, 2023

I can't relate. I chose the harder method and made them all hate me. I'm too close to them and live near them. I can't move out as much as I want to. So I became the black sheep entirely. I'm this close to attempting ctb, but someone is keeping an eye on me. Sigh.

BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
Unless you become a terrible person and make people despise you people wont stop caring and even then it wont guarantee people will stop caring about you. I wish for people to stop caring too but lets be honest theres very little we can do