S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I'm so sick feel so bad but cant get past the fear. I'm not afraid of dying but afraid of failing and things being worse. I've only got one shot at this.

Reactions: throwaway123, AntiLifeEric and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I'm so sick feel so bad but cant get past the fear. I'm not afraid of dying but afraid of failing and things being worse. I've only got one shot at this.
I'm on the edge dont know how much longer

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Have you picked a date yet. It'll probably help you focus. You've been saying the same thing for a couple of weeks now so unless you make a decision you'll still be stuck like this at christmas and beyond.

Reactions: shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Have you picked a date yet. It'll probably help you focus. You've been saying the same thing for a couple of weeks now so unless you make a decision you'll still be stuck like this at christmas and beyond.
No I haven't picked a date but I know its getting closer cause I'm getting sicker
Maybe picking one would help. I'm going to hang and I'm just terrified

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Once you've got 5mg of clonazepam + some alcohol in it'll very likely cancel the terror.

Reactions: shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Once you've got 5mg of clonazepam + some alcohol in it'll very likely cancel the terror.
Oh I hope so hope I dont pass out first

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
1. Water-fasting
This is literally the only way I've found to cure my anxiety. The problem is that it comes back after a few days. If I was capable of doing it for 3-4 weeks, I could solve the problem for good, and it'd make dying much easier.

This might work for you, as well.

Reactions: lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
1. Water-fasting
This is literally the only way I've found to cure my anxiety. The problem is that it comes back after a few days. If I was capable of doing it for 3-4 weeks, I could solve the problem for good, and it'd make dying much easier.

This might work for you, as well.
What about the withdrawels from the benzos

I

InsidiousDormouse

Jul 3, 2018
I think failing is what bothers me the most. I have failed at pretty much everything in my life, so it stands to reason I will fuck this up too. My body aches and hurts so much from two years of unassisted, untreated, forced cold turkey withdrawal from a very high dose of Benzos. When the day comes, I want to leave this world in as much of a calm and peaceful manner as I can possibly manage.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, shadow11, AntiLifeEric and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I think failing is what bothers me the most. I have failed at pretty much everything in my life, so it stands to reason I will fuck this up too. My body aches and hurts so much from two years of unassisted, untreated, forced cold turkey withdrawal from a very high dose of Benzos. When the day comes, I want to leave this world in as much of a calm and peaceful manner as I can possibly manage.
Me too just cant go through with withdrawals again

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I wish I knew

Reactions: shadow11, lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person