• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MrsNobody

MrsNobody

nostalgic isolation
Feb 4, 2024
TLDR @ Bottom

Hi guys. I'm ready to get the hell out of here as soon as possible but I can't do it the way I prefer. I prefer a gun - don't have one. I don't have my license, either.

Next was SN, which I have easy legal access to since I live in the states but the issue I have is the racing heart thing. I'd for sure panic & call 911 since I have cardiophobia. & I can't get a prescription legally for beta blockers.

I don't have a car & I failed a hanging attempt last year, which resulted in a traumatic experience with cops being involved.

TLDR:
My question: how do you overcome the pain & discomfort of death because this is my issue with any other methods aside from my preferred one? (A gun, which I don't have)

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
You have easy access to SN? Really? I live in the US too but, as of just very recently, the only source I knew of has supposedly stopped selling it. Nobody else on here seems to know of any, either (unless they're just being really quiet about it). I could buy any kind of gun I want with ease, but I don't know how to get a freaking food preservative mainly used for meat curing. Funny country we live in.

In answer to your question, the easiest way to get over the pain and discomfort is drugs, specifically pain killers (even just over-the-counter ones) and sedatives (benzos). As for beta blockers, they can definitely help too, especially with SN. You can get a prescription online. Here are a couple websites (link link) but there are several others as well which you can pretty easily find with a simple search. Just tell them you have really bad social anxiety and your heart starts racing and you get shaky and break out in a sweat in certain social situation or when you have to give a presentation or whatever.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrsNobody
MrsNobody

MrsNobody

nostalgic isolation
Feb 4, 2024
You have easy access to SN? Really? I live in the US too but, as of just very recently, the only source I knew of has supposedly stopped selling it. Nobody else on here seems to know of any, either (unless they're just being really quiet about it). I could buy any kind of gun I want with ease, but I don't know how to get a freaking food preservative mainly used for meat curing. Funny country we live in.

In answer to your question, the easiest way to get over the pain and discomfort is drugs, specifically pain killers (even just over-the-counter ones) and sedatives (benzos). As for beta blockers, they can definitely help too, especially with SN. You can get a prescription online. Here are a couple websites (link link) but there are several others as well which you can pretty easily find with a simple search. Just tell them you have really bad social anxiety and your heart starts racing and you get shaky and break out in a sweat in certain social situation or when you have to give a presentation or whatever.

There are a couple of people who sold SN online in the states, when I checked last year but it seems they changed the rules. The ones on Amazon are now gone.

I had a shit ton of SN in 2021 from a place that now only sells to verified businesses, now. . I had to throw it out, abruptly, though. (Waste of money).

Thanks for the link, anyways. It will help if I somehow find a way to get my hands on SN again.

Reactions: Guy_Smiley