Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It comes and goes, but it only started a couple months ago. It wasn't an issue for the previous 2 yrs. I don't get it

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
personally i don't want it to go away, maybe at least i could reap some good from this situation and lose a couple of pounds :hihi:

i'm sorry, i hope it gets better soon for you though, i don't actually have a good answer...

Reactions: Silvermorning
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Only with time.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
With time, and social support. When you're in the thick of it it feels like it will never end like it's a cave with no light, but if you just keep moving forward and letting people into your life you may see that the end there is light ahead and it's not a cave but rather a tunnel. Sometimes it can be impossible to see the end but that doesn't mean it is not there.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Time can be one way to heal these types of wounds though I understand they often find ways to reopen themselves too.

For me, it feels like the only way I can move on is if I know exactly where, or rather who, to move on to. Find someone else though I realize how difficult that is because I'm struggling with that myself.