E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
As a child, i was never thought about any family traditions.
or cultural history. fables, old wives tales. ect.
My mum had very bad mental health which she
refused to acknowledge or get help for.

As so she just thought us her made up perception of history and the view she had of the country i grew up in.

This made it all the more difficult to fit in and I always felt like an alien in a foreign land.

Although i could speak the same language as everyone else the language i was speaking and the language they were speaking was extremely different.

This may of also been in part due to undernourishment, neglect and delayed development from the traumatic environment

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
The culture I live in is all around me, it's what I eat, it's how I interact with others and wherever I go, cannot avoid it. It's become a core aspect of me, and I think I am rather neutral for the most part. There's still some shitty things about my country here and there, but nothing that (as of now) I can loudly complain. Recently though people have been quite aggressive/discriminatory about my origin and I can't grasp why. I don't plan on staying in this country anyway so whenever possible I'll try to move to the USA to see what's there for me to get or a calm place in Japan hopefully...

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I love it.

Our culture is corruption and concrete.

Law enforcement is low unless it's serious crime.

I would not have it any other way!

I can drive as fast as I want so long as there is no traffic, because police are too busy eating doughnuts. The shit I see everyday in traffic is WILD and makes me proud of my country, my people. We can work a car. I get to drift around corners on my way to work! And back home! We don't have fast lanes, we only have overtaking lanes. But that does not matter because EVERY LANE IS THE FAST LANE BABY.

My only complaint is the new buildings are soulless and all the same.

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I really like the culture of my country, generally speaking. My culture put emphasis on cuteness for example and it really suits my personality since I love cute stuff like plushies etc.

Also I like our music and series production. I listen almost only to kpop and jpop not gonna lie

Last edited:
R

rebelnow111

Jul 12, 2024
As a child, i was never thought about any family traditions.
or cultural history. fables, old wives tales. ect.
My mum had very bad mental health which she
refused to acknowledge or get help for.

As so she just thought us her made up perception of history and the view she had of the country i grew up in.

This made it all the more difficult to fit in and I always felt like an alien in a foreign land.

Although i could speak the same language as everyone else the language i was speaking and the language they were speaking was extremely different.

This may of also been in part due to undernourishment, neglect and delayed development from the traumatic environment
i think mine is horrible. the authoritarian capatalist dictatorship u.s.a

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
i think mine is horrible. the authoritarian capatalist dictatorship u.s.a

Iv seen documentary of the food deserts.
Your Government more or less forces poor people into eating unhealthy processed food.