• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I wish I were a cat

I wish I were a cat

Sleep is good, death is better.
Apr 14, 2023
What is it?

RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
They're busy!

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
SaSu Vaixell

Damned translators, if it is not because in the context of the thread it has been explained I answer:
"I don't like going on a boat, so it doesn't affect me if there are a lot of people, although if I had no other choice I would suffer a lot from anxiety and dizziness"

And he translated the title of the thread for me as: "How do you feel about busy ships?"

//

Maleïts traductors, si no és perqué en el context del fil s'ha explicat contesto:
" No m'agrada pas anar en vaixell, així que no m'afecta si hi ha molta gent, tot i que si no tingués més remei patiría molt degut a l'ansietat i els vertígens"

I es que m'ha traduït el títul del fil com: "Com et sents amb els vaixells ocupats?"

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
They annoy me. Still- sometimes, I think they do actually genuinely care- in which case- I try to be grateful that someone gives enough of a shit to try and meddle.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i feel like i can be a bit of a busybody sometimes, which is something im trying to work on. being autistic, my initial reaction to anyones suffering is "how can i help to fix the situation" instead of "how can i be there for them supportively and emotionally". which is annoying because when anyone tries to offer me unsolicited advice it frustrates me, so im a hypocrite. i wouldnt say i go out of my way to find situations i can "fix", but if a friend tells me about something theyre struggling with my immediate response is how to fix the situation, bc i feel thats more useful than niceties and pointless toxic positivity, and id rather do something to help than nothing at all. sorry if i mistook the meaning, i always thought busybody just meant someone that stays busy all the time like a workaholic or smthn lol

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Tormented day and night forever and ever
Apr 17, 2023
i feel like i can be a bit of a busybody sometimes, which is something im trying to work on. being autistic, my initial reaction to anyones suffering is "how can i help to fix the situation" instead of "how can i be there for them supportively and emotionally". which is annoying because when anyone tries to offer me unsolicited advice it frustrates me, so im a hypocrite. i wouldnt say i go out of my way to find situations i can "fix", but if a friend tells me about something theyre struggling with my immediate response is how to fix the situation, bc i feel thats more useful than niceties and pointless toxic positivity, and id rather do something to help than nothing at all. sorry if i mistook the meaning, i always thought busybody just meant someone that stays busy all the time like a workaholic or smthn lol
A busybody is busy around the bodies of others.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Well, it's always bothersome when someone pokes their nose where it doesn't belong. Frankly, your affairs shouldn't concern them (yet somehow they do), so it just comes across as invasive,disrespectful, and downright rude.

Prolifers come to mind…the kind that force hospitalization on you. They almost never have your best interest at heart.