• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Jobless. Stripped of more things perhaps. Making a final effort to rehabilitate my body and listen to my needs, not what my family or society thinks I need.

If that fails, well...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly, I imagine that I'll still be trapped here in the same empty existence, enduring this futile process of slowly dying and suffering unnecessarily, to me the horrible thing is that existing can get so unbearable beyond how we can even imagine it to, it's so replusive how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they are trapped here, and I dread to think of what lies ahead. It's inhumane how we cannot just easily leave this world in peace.

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
It's hard to imagine myself being alive in the future. Realistically I'll be in my next year of school. I also want to have a job. Hopefully I'll also have some new friends because I'll be parting ways with the ones I have now.

• Hugs
Reactions: feder and heavyeyes
Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
Dead very shortly.. finally used up all my current savings. Triple college dropout, small 9k of debt, no desire to work, no dream I aspire in, no physical relationships im seeking, no hope in a future here.

Don't even know why I've waited.. maybe just to enjoy eating my favorite junk food and hang out with my family.. Just distracting myself from ctb.

Whatever afterlife reality that God deems fit to give me, I am curious to see.

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Best case will be a bunch of atoms scattered around the universe like I was 30 years ago. It all depends on SI really there are still periods where I shake with fear at the thought of death and others where I have a gun barrel in my mouth and 50/50 on if I pull the trigger back.

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
hopefully dead. realistically exactly where i am right now, fatter, lonelier, with more failures behind me and even less reasons to live.

• Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered
nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
Unless I find some miracle cure to my mental issues, probably dead :/

• Love
Reactions: Zegers
grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon