• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
How do you guys go about making your plan? Do you pick a date and time then decide on a method that can be accomplished in that time or do you decide on a method before you decide on a time? Do you pick a method thats easily accessible or do you go out of your way to get something difficult to obtain to satisfy your chosen method. And location do you prefer the comfort of your own home or do you prefer to be out of the way so loved ones don't find you, does this influence your choice in method?

I've been going through my method, time, location and such. Ive written down my plan, its not finished as i still need to obtain some parts. Then i need to find a location, ive gone with making my method then going for a location to suit the method. Because my method is a bit drawn out ive always gone with starting late afternoon/early evening then finishing just after midnight.

My plan is to take alot of pill overdoses otc and prescription (i know alot of you dislike it as its not full proof but im using it as more of a backup/comfort thing and the amount im going to try get hold of should have a significant effect just on its own with the alcohol). I will take them over a few hours, then start with some alcohol a couple hours in to help ease my anxiety as that can get really bad. Then i leave the notes out then leave the house after my partner has gone to work, go to the location i select when i have picked one out then jump.
Im staggering the meds and alcohol so im not completely out of it by the time i get there, ile get there early and sit somewhere alone and finish the rest off before jumping

Also any suggestions to my method to make it go smoother is appreciated. I would have chosen the SN method but its been pointed out its very difficult to obtain in the UK and I don't want to draw any suspicions by trying to get hold of some.

Reactions: StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Mostly out of accessibility, convenience and being independent from too many external factors.
That method just so happens to be train.
If I wasn't living with people I would probably just go for partial or SN.
I used to receive a little flack for this method but I feel now people have come to accept that some have no other choice.