Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
I really wanted to be a doctor. I even got a big scholarship into med school. But I was kicked out after struggling with severe OCD & depression.

Does anyone have any effective tips on how to deal with grief and loss? This feels like one of those life events I might never 100% recover from, but I can still find a way to move forward.

I just don't know how. I keep feeling worthless. I feel jealous of everyone around me who keeps progressing through their education, while my progress has been stunted.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and edu0z
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are NOT worthless ever. You are a loving and intelligent person.

It might take some time, but you will do great. I did not go to college till the age of 24 adn at teh age of 67, I have loved my life's work.
I wanted to go into the medical field after getting my 4-year degree, but I am not smart enough, so what. I went into the it field and moved from that to global management field.

You are a VERY intelligent, caring and worthy soul and I have had, way in my past, others that "moved" ahead of me or so they and also, I thought, but all these years later, nope. Same level playing field and in some cases I am doing better than they did.

You will to.

Lots of huge hugs, love and the knowledge that you are a WINNER and never let anyone ever tell you differently.

Walter