Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
I keep getting worse everyday. Day by day I feel like more a burden to everyone. I used to cope by bingeing on food and purging it because it makes me forget about my life for a few minutes but I want to know how others cope everyday. I want to know how happy people or people who are not sad do everyday. I wish I can be in their shoes for a day I want t know how it's like to live a life that you want to live

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Harrow, Garboard, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
SH. I don't encourage it since it doesn't even work that well but it's the only option I have. Gives me short term adrenaline, but in the end I just think the scars are beautiful and comforting.
Probably the best coping mechanism I have is baking, I know sounds stupid, but it's something I genuinely enjoy and I'm good at. However, it's not something I can do daily, most of the time I need to plan it out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Garboard, twatingthroughlife, wiinterfrost and 5 others
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
Alcohol and video games. Every Friday is my drunk night to escape how much everything hurts. Gets expensive though.

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Garboard, Foreverix and 1 other person
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Video games, scrolling through SS and Social Media in general. I sometimes think about starting to drink alcohol to try to forget everything but because I never drank alcohol and because I am scared I'm going to get addicted, I haven't tried it yet.

• Love
Reactions: Garboard, wiinterfrost, Foreverix and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I keep getting worse everyday. Day by day I feel like more a burden to everyone. I used to cope by bingeing on food and purging it because it makes me forget about my life for a few minutes but I want to know how others cope everyday. I want to know how happy people or people who are not sad do everyday. I wish I can be in their shoes for a day I want t know how it's like to live a life that you want to live
Video games, coffee, tea, this website, sleeping (and dreaming, I wish my dreams could be my life instead), and thinking about being a cat in the next life

I think that's my main coping mechanism, thinking about my next life as a cat

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: wiinterfrost, Foreverix, kitty_kat and 1 other person
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
To be honest, I frequently don't.

• Love
Reactions: hopeisdead, sserafim, Foreverix and 1 other person
Mäximum

Mäximum

Apr 5, 2023
I think that's my main coping mechanism, thinking about my next life as a cat
Haha, I feel you. I also want to be a cat when I get reborn. What kind of cat would you like to be tho?

Reactions: Garboard, wiinterfrost, kitty_kat and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Haha, I feel you. I also want to be a cat when I get reborn. What kind of cat would you like to be tho?
Probably like a Russian blue or something. The kind of cat isn't as important as the household or owner though. Wbu, what kind of cat do you want to be? I'd love to be a housecat with a loving owner, I could just chill all day without doing anything. I would never have any responsibilities ever again and I could just lounge around and sleep all day. My dog sleeps all day and tbh I'm jealous of him. He doesn't have to do anything. I wish I could've been him in this life.

Reactions: Garboard
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
When I can hypersomnia type sleep/sleeping all day & night.

When I can't and can do these: youtube videos, video games, listening to music. Those kinda things. & scrolling through SS

& when I cannot do any of those.. I don't cope. I sit in pain staring at the walls. In these times I want to CTB right away. It makes it sooo hard not to impulsively act.

• Love
Reactions: Sunoo, hopeisdead, bebebeep and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is just no choice but to suffer until somehow I cease existing, I know that in my case only death can bring peace from this tiresome and futile existence, it will be a relief when this existence is lost to the eternity of death. But I certainly do despise how I was burdened with this existence in the first place with no straightforward way to permanently set myself free, existence truly is a curse.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, wiinterfrost, Foreverix and 1 other person
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I kinda don't, but whenever I want to forget I'm bored beyond my mind I play games, vape and eat junk food. But even those things get boring too, so I think about death

Reactions: wiinterfrost, Foreverix and Sunoo
Mäximum

Mäximum

Apr 5, 2023
Probably like a Russian blue or something. The kind of cat isn't as important as the household or owner though. Wbu, what kind of cat do you want to be? I'd love to be a housecat with a loving owner, I could just chill all day without doing anything. I would never have any responsibilities ever again and I could just lounge around and sleep all day. My dog sleeps all day and tbh I'm jealous of him. He doesn't have to do anything. I wish I could've been him in this life.
The Russian Blue look beautiful, I really like the gray colour.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find out the English name of my favourite cat, but I found a picture. In German, this breed is called "Schildpatt" or "Glückskatze", which roughly translates into "Lucky Cat". Do you know the exact name of that breed in English?

shutterstock_1765073558-1.jpg

But I imagine being a cat as something so relaxing. Doing nothing all day besides eating, sleeping and maow maow xD.

• Love
Reactions: Garboard, sserafim and kitty_kat
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
By knowing that nothing really matters in the end.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow, sserafim, Sunoo and 2 others
Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
There is just no choice but to suffer until somehow I cease existing, I know that in my case only death can bring peace from this tiresome and futile existence, it will be a relief when this existence is lost to the eternity of death. But I certainly do despise how I was burdened with this existence in the first place with no straightforward way to permanently set myself free, existence truly is a curse.
It's worse that ctb has been made hard maybe even impossible for most people
Video games, scrolling through SS and Social Media in general. I sometimes think about starting to drink alcohol to try to forget everything but because I never drank alcohol and because I am scared I'm going to get addicted, I haven't tried it yet.
I've never drank before, does it help numb the pain because I heard most alcohols taste bad?

A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
i usually overdose on some meds to get numb, use illicit drugs sporadically and play video games

Reactions: Sunoo
Mäximum

Mäximum

Apr 5, 2023
I've never drank before, does it help numb the pain because I heard most alcohols taste bad?
Many people use alcohol to numb the thoughts and pain. It doesn't always have to taste bad. I obviously can't speak from experience, but there are mixtures which taste very sweet.

• Love
Reactions: Foreverix and Sunoo
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
ah, mines a lot less extreme than others in this thread and maybe to be honest super lame LOL, but maybe itll help you out regardless :p

i like to 'microdose' on kindness! where i work i deal with a lot of very angry people, so its very easy to become upset and hateful, i remind myself that things can be better by going to shops and even just buying one, very cheap thing. i take it to the counter and talk to the nicest seeming cashier and i smile at them, usually they'll smile back! theyre only doing it for customer service, but it makes me happy regardless.

i also (when im in a very good mood) will just smile politely at strangers when we walk past eachother, sometimes they dont smile back but since it cheers me up when people smile at me, i think its worth doing it anyway just in case!!! feeling any sort of connection with other people makes me very happy in general, i cry when i see those corny tiktok slideshows about the good parts of humanity, its worth remembering that the world isnt forever and entirely evil :) i hope you find a coping mechanism that works for you!

• Love
Reactions: hopeisdead, sserafim, wiinterfrost and 1 other person
Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
ah, mines a lot less extreme than others in this thread and maybe to be honest super lame LOL, but maybe itll help you out regardless :p

i like to 'microdose' on kindness! where i work i deal with a lot of very angry people, so its very easy to become upset and hateful, i remind myself that things can be better by going to shops and even just buying one, very cheap thing. i take it to the counter and talk to the nicest seeming cashier and i smile at them, usually they'll smile back! theyre only doing it for customer service, but it makes me happy regardless.

i also (when im in a very good mood) will just smile politely at strangers when we walk past eachother, sometimes they dont smile back but since it cheers me up when people smile at me, i think its worth doing it anyway just in case!!! feeling any sort of connection with other people makes me very happy in general, i cry when i see those corny tiktok slideshows about the good parts of humanity, its worth remembering that the world isnt forever and entirely evil :) i hope you find a coping mechanism that works for you!
I do that in my uni and in public too! I think that's why no one is suspicious of me and my friends think I'm joking when I give hints about ctb. Yeah it's sad how the happiest person you know could actually be doing way worse in reality

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, wiinterfrost and toro
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
I do that in my uni and in public too! I think that's why no one is suspicious of me and my friends think I'm joking when I give hints about ctb. Yeah it's sad how the happiest person you know could actually be doing way worse in reality
same boat :) another coping mechanism i guess would be weed, if youre able to get it where you are? its VERY hard to think about ctb when youre giggling like an idiot, and its not nearly as addictive as other drugs or alcohol can be! if you can, dont be frightened to privately sit down with one of your friends and just say that you might need occasional extra support, it might feel embarrassing but it makes a major difference and they may feel the same! its empowering to know you arent alone in a situation like this, keep finding beauty in other peoples joy until youre able to produce your own! plus you have good music taste HAHA im more txt but ive def listened to some enha and theyre very good (assuming im right about that being enha sunoo... ill be embarrassed if not LMFAO)

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Sunoo
Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
same boat :) another coping mechanism i guess would be weed, if youre able to get it where you are? its VERY hard to think about ctb when youre giggling like an idiot, and its not nearly as addictive as other drugs or alcohol can be! if you can, dont be frightened to privately sit down with one of your friends and just say that you might need occasional extra support, it might feel embarrassing but it makes a major difference and they may feel the same! its empowering to know you arent alone in a situation like this, keep finding beauty in other peoples joy until youre able to produce your own! plus you have good music taste HAHA im more txt but ive def listened to some enha and theyre very good (assuming im right about that being enha sunoo... ill be embarrassed if not LMFAO)
HAHA YESS IT'S SUNOO FROM ENHYPEN. I'm not a big txt fan but I know a lot of their songs and I know their names!
Sadly weed and drugs r really hard to get where I live but I might be able to find some? I haven't tried to get them before but it sounds like something I would want to try. THANK YOU AGAIN!

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Foreverix and toro
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
People just stay distracted: they search for ways to channel their thoughts or disengage with their thoughts. Anything to avoid being left alone with thoughts that cause friction.

I'm fat. I like food. I like eating food. I also like playing music on my shitty old guitar.

My main cope: YouTube. It's the ultimate drug.

Reactions: wiinterfrost
wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
i watch many, many cartoons and anime, over and over again. filling my time with this is the only way i can handle anything. and i love reading books but i have no money to buy and can't go out to library, so i mostly read online. fanfic is also occasionally good.

Reactions: Foreverix, bebebeep and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
The Russian Blue look beautiful, I really like the gray colour.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find out the English name of my favourite cat, but I found a picture. In German, this breed is called "Schildpatt" or "Glückskatze", which roughly translates into "Lucky Cat". Do you know the exact name of that breed in English?

shutterstock_1765073558-1.jpg

But I imagine being a cat as something so relaxing. Doing nothing all day besides eating, sleeping and maow maow xD.
Maybe calico or tortoiseshell? Ikr, it would be so relaxing. Honestly it's my dream life. Ugh I wish I could've been a cat in this life instead of a human. I hate being human…I'm just so tired of life. I spent the whole day sleeping today due to exhaustion and ugh why did I have to be a human in this life 😭 I'm just so sad and mad about this

Btw I just looked it up and it's calico

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mäximum
G

Garboard

Sep 22, 2023
SH, Video Games, Alcohol (not anymore it messes with college too much), TV Shows, Movies, reading Philosophy, Analysing Media and writing essays on my interests. Also coming here, it always makes me feel less lonely like other people understand how I feel.

S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
I just keep shambling forward and hoping for some kind of divine intervention. Shit just keeps getting worse though. When its too overwhelming I drink and do muscle relaxers and cry.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
anonymous online chat (vr chat, forums on the web etc.), it just helps to dissociate from my irl-self and interact with other virtual avatars

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I cope by coming here. In the hopes that I evenutally accumulate enough knowledge and encouragement to finally sucessfully CTB.

Reactions: hopeisdead and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner