• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

useless

left
Aug 30, 2018
I can't decide whether to hang or shoot myself. If you fuck up either one, you don't get another chance. How do you keep from flinching when you pull the trigger? What if someone finds you while unconscious and flailing around? Full suspension isn't foolproof.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Honestly? Through years and years of obsessing over my choice and googling "how to die painlessly and reliably". Honestly feels like I've been reading about methods for going on 6 years now if you include the first few years of looking at less comfortable methods like trains/drowning.

Reactions: Smilla, Tiburcio and lv-gras
U

useless

left
Aug 30, 2018
years and years of obsessing over my choice and googling "how to die painlessly and reliably". Honestly feels like I've been reading about methods for going on 6 years now if you include the first few years of looking at less comfortable methods like trains/drowning.
I've done the same, read all the books I could get my hands on, studied videos. I picked out a gun and the store I'd buy it from, I just don't know if it's worth going over there or using the rope I have. I don't have the motivation to eat, let alone go to a store and act normal.
I'm so tired. Fall asleep right here, or drag myself to bed?

Reactions: Queenh666, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 2 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Why not both? You could put the rope tight around your neck and then use the gun. That should be pretty foolproof...

Altho if I had a gun I would shot myself on a high bridge or something, to fall down and drown in case I survived the shot.

Reactions: killmepls, Tiburcio and mattwitt
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't say anything about passing out.
I'm sayin' you can use the rope as a backup,

Reactions: Tiburcio and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
You can't hold anything while you're passing out.
Stand on the edge of a teetering chair on your tip toes with rope around neck, shoot self in head with gun, fall unconscious immediately and suffocate peacefully if you're not already fully dead.

I'm not a big fan of combining methods but this seems a fair suggestion.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
U

useless

left
Aug 30, 2018
Stand on the edge of a teetering chair on your tip toes with rope around neck, shoot self in head with gun, fall unconscious immediately and suffocate peacefully if you're not already fully dead.

I'm not a big fan of combining methods but this seems a fair suggestion.
That would work if not for location. There are too many people around. I could only hang in the woods, and I have no transportation, I'm not bringing a chair. I could shoot myself closer to home but can't do both at once.

Reactions: Tiburcio
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
That would work if not for location. There are too many people around. I could only hang in the woods, and I have no transportation, I'm not bringing a chair. I could shoot myself closer to home but can't do both at once.
I understand that but... well it seems like a good combination of methods if you want to be 100% sure and even if you can't take a chair. How were you planning to do the drop, from a branch? Get yourself in position for the drop then shoot, chair not required.

Good luck

Reactions: lv-gras, useless and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Why not both? You could put the rope tight around your neck and then use the gun. That should be pretty foolproof...

Altho if I had a gun I would shot myself on a high bridge or something, to fall down and drown in case I survived the shot.

I read about a woman who did exactly this. Shot herself on the way down from the golden gate.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, ScaredOfLife and lv-gras
U

useless

left
Aug 30, 2018
Why not a bridge?
I've already looked at all other methods. There are no bridges within the area. The nearest trains are cities away. The only tall building is inaccessable. Not even water towers are an option. I would rather jump than anything else, but that's unavailable.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I've already looked at all other methods. There are no bridges within the area. The nearest trains are cities away. The only tall building is inaccessable. Not even water towers are an option. I would rather jump than anything else, but that's unavailable.
Would you jump from a 150ft bridge onto concrete or from a 900ft bridge onto water?

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would choose the firearm method as I know where I must aim and hit in order to die quickly as well as reliably. Also, as far as flinching, I would say just slowly squeeze the trigger until the gun discharges. In regards to hanging, it is something I've considered too, but I find firearms to be more reliable.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras
U

useless

left
Aug 30, 2018
How were you planning to do the drop, from a branch? Get yourself in position for the drop then shoot, chair not required.
Do you mean a long drop/hangman's noose? Should I do that instead? For hanging, I was planning on lowering myself off the branch with a slipknot on, careful to make sure I'd pass out correctly.

Reactions: lv-gras