Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'm a guy who I guess would be considered more sensitive than the average guy and it's been hell for me. How do sensitive women handle life, especially if the guys in their ethnic group are naturally more aggressive? My example refers to Latino culture.

This question has always puzzled me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, antigone_iris, Aurora and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Shy women have extremely high sexual market value. I don't fetch a penny to save my literal life because I am no princess like that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AngelGirl, Xocoyotziin, death137 and 6 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Shy women have extremely high sexual market value. I don't fetch a penny to save my literal life because I am no princess like that.
Why do they have high sexual market value? Because more feminine? How do they survive being around people who are aggressive?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The answer is simple, nice people in general, end up here. Because the world chews them up and spits them out.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Marine, Trannydiary, Deleted member 23586 and 23 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Why do they have high sexual market value? Because more feminine? How do they survive being around people who are aggressive?

Yes it is, also why shy men don't fare well. They dob't have to survive, their man protects them. Only ugly, worthless meat like me are forced to struggle for survival.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, Ghost2211, XYZ and 1 other person
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
The answer is simple, nice people in general, end up here. Because the world chews them up and spits them out.
Even among the women who aren't white or Asian? Asians and whites tend to have higher suicide rates.
Yes it is, also why shy men don't fare well. They dob't have to survive, their man protects them. Only ugly, worthless meat like me are forced to struggle for survival.
so that's why I attracted that particular girl I can't get over. She was looking for a protector type guy, I appear strong and confident. Unfortunately on the inside I'm timid.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KleinerWolf, death137, antigone_iris and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Even among the women who aren't white or Asian? Asians and whites tend to have higher suicide rates.

so that's why I attracted that particular girl I can't get over. She was looking for a protector type guy, I appear strong and confident. Unfortunately on the inside I'm timid.

Fake it till you make it, they say. I cannot even fake anything. I envy women who get raped, to illustrate how much my meat is worth.

• Wow
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, Ghost2211, Zyntkalla and 3 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Fake it till you make it, they say. I cannot even fake anything. I envy women who get raped, to illustrate how much my meat is worth.
Thanks for replying. I'm sorry you haven't had luck with men.

I can only fake it in the beginning. It's how I'm able to attract them to begin with. The thing is I'm always anxious so I don't know how it's not always obvious.

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris and Ghost2211
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Thanks for replying. I'm sorry you haven't had luck with men.

I can only fake it in the beginning. It's how I'm able to attract them to begin with. The thing is I'm always anxious so I don't know how it's not always obvious.

People are often more anxious than they give away.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin and Ghost2211
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
So it must be when my anxiety is extreme when my mask slips.

Must be. Anxiety is relatively treatable, propranolol may be good because it is not a cray cray medicine to fuck up your brain, but reduces anxiety in a bodily way if that is the word.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Must be. Anxiety is relatively treatable, propranolol may be good because it is not a cray cray medicine to fuck up your brain, but reduces anxiety in a bodily way if that is the word.
That med hasn't helped. My anxiety is tied to ptsd and ocd. Those two issues get worse with time. I really wish I died during the abuse as a kid. To grow up wishing to be normal and to be so close to it is a kind of hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, OopsIdidntwanttodie and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
That med hasn't helped. My anxiety is tied to ptsd and ocd. Those two issues get worse with time. I really wish I died during the abuse as a kid. To grow up wishing to be normal and to be so close to it is a kind of hell.

Ouch, it must be really hard. I don't have anything useful to offer but just wish you relief somehow.

Reactions: Kramer
Aurora

Aurora

Nov 1, 2020
I'm very shy and can verify that the world is not kind to women like me. I've been abused by pretty much everyone and haven't found my voice yet. No white knight to save me like in these silly romcoms. This is a brutal world for shy people in general.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Marine, Journeytoletgo, Good4Nothing and 12 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Ouch, it must be really hard. I don't have anything useful to offer but just wish you relief somehow.
Yeah that's the thing. My parents can't help, therapists can't help, etc. It's beyond tragic. I feel like I'm being pushed into death. I'd rather not die
I'm very shy and can verify that the world is not kind to women like me. I've been abused by pretty much everyone and haven't found my voice yet. No white knight to save me like in these silly romcoms. This is a brutal world for shy people in general.
This makes me sad. I'm sorry. Now I'm wishing I had tried for that girl, but I don't think I could've saved her or being a good protector. I can't even save or protect myself.

Last edited:
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah that's the thing. My parents can't help, therapists can't help, etc. It's beyond tragic. I feel like I'm being pushed into death. I'd rather not die

This makes me sad. I'm sorry. Now I'm wishing I had tried for that girl, but I don't think I could've saved her or being a good protector. I can't even save or protect myself.

I'd rather not die, too. It is pretty shit all around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Ghost2211, Garbage Person and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I wonder how many successful suicides are carried out by people who would rather have lived.

Lots, things like unemployment, homelessness, loneliness and physical disease probably cause more suicides than 'wanting to die'.

Reactions: Skathon, All washed up and Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Lots, things like unemployment, homelessness, loneliness and physical disease probably cause more suicides than 'wanting to die'.
So it's done because the life they want isn't possible.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon and Zyntkalla
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
That would apply to me then. But death doesn't feel comforting even though I liked being under anesthesia. Death feels dark and cold.

Death is fucking terrifying to me. But I don't have an option or much time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Death is fucking terrifying to me. But I don't have an option or much time.
Dying scares me. If death is nothing, then it seems sad and lonely forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
naaras

naaras

´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`
Nov 1, 2020
We don't survive.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Good4Nothing, Kramer and 1 other person
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Shy women get shitty lives as well but I do think it's slightly better - all other things equal - than being a shy male.

Reactions: AngelGirl and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Shy women get shitty lives as well but I do think it's slightly better - all other things equal - than being a shy male.
Why do I seem to attract the shy type? Is it because I appear like a strong protector type? Sad thing is I'm just their male equivalent despite my appearance

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Maybe it's your height/physique?