S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Im at a friends, we net on the psych ward. Shes been through so much. Her mum gave her heroin when she was 12, got her hooked. She was raped alot. Her mum would make her sleep with men for money. When she tells me im like how are you still able to survive through that. Shes really ill now mentaly but still wanting to live. She doesnt fully understand why i dont fight for life. But she has 3 kids but may loose them, maybe thats what shes living for.
I dont have anything to live for anymore, lost my home, jobs, partner and stepdaughter, shes the only person i can speak to, shes seen me at my lowest but i think if she can survive so can i, am i just being a coward if i CTB.

Sorry done loads of drugs tonight if im not making sense more than i would normally. Im scared if i stay her friend ill just do drugs all the time because she does, id rather be dead. Im already financially in trouble. Buying nitrogen tuesday feel like its my only option now, i dont wanna get addicted to drugs, i dont want to live like this anymore.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Suffering is subjective. What her will to live is May be different than yours.

Reactions: Shewaitsforme, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
If you change your mind about ctb, it does not make you a coward.

It seems she's hooked on drugs and you don't want to be a part of it. She may have seen you at your lowest and may be the only person to talk to, but she may entice you to take drugs to make you feel better. You know that is false.

IMO, If it were me, I'd lose contact with her. You have enough shit going on in your life right now that you don't need to add more, especially drugs.

Reactions: Shewaitsforme, worldexploder, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person