• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I should've killed myself years ago when I was consistently emotionally numb, sometimes in pain, and other times happy. Now I'm just in emotional turmoil all the time and am trying to find my way back to my old situation.

• Aww..
Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1, Forever Sleep, davidtorez and 3 others
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I relate. I used to not feel fear. Now it's constant emotional turmoil like you. I'm sorry

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Ambivalent1, davidtorez and 2 others
Whiston72

Whiston72

Jan 6, 2024
It gets to the point where it hurts being alive.

Reactions: totheendofinfinity, lkjhgfdsa1, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It gets to the point where it hurts being alive.
But dying in that state of mind just feels even worse. I want to die on a high note.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I wish i could escape the emotional turmoil. 30 years of it with a few breaks of being happy. Idk what to say about it other than i feel like its my default mode.
Dieing on a high note... seems impossible to me.
If you are on a high note then of course our old enemy hope slips right in and whispers sweet nothings into your ear.
My life has been a rollercoaster like i never imagined could exist. I am so fucked up by it that i can't even say whether i hate it or love it.(Big picture)
I have shit tons of opinions about the small picture version of my life, but all of those opinions will change next week so i don't even see the point of talking about them. Ugh.
It's exhausting and stupid. But it's what I have until i decide not to have it any more.

Reactions: Whiston72 and Ambivalent1
S

SkibidiSigma

Jun 3, 2024
Personally, when I first attempted I had no anxiety or emotional pain. I found it extremely easy to follow through with

I attempted after the first or second day of my junior year, mainly because it was a terrible day for me. I don't remember what particularly happened but I got called ugly multiple times that day or something which kinda pushed me to the edge

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Personally, when I first attempted I had no anxiety or emotional pain. I found it extremely easy to follow through with

I attempted after the first or second day of my junior year, mainly because it was a terrible day for me. I don't remember what particularly happened but I got called ugly multiple times that day or something which kinda pushed me to the edge
Are you from gen alpha?