• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
I don't have any money at the moment but even when I did, I had no 'plugs' (social connections that can supply you with drugs) so I was just stuck drinking crap alcohol.

I'm wondering how people here get access to things like heroin, weed, ketamine, etc...Do you buy it from the Dark Web?

T

Tiburcio

It depends of where do you live. I live in Spain and I know lots of persons who can easily buy weed, cannabis or even cocaine. Here they are relatively accesible, but I didn't get contacts or info about how getting them, I wasn't interested.

SexualChocolate

SexualChocolate

Jul 5, 2018
I live in the Netherlands (Holland) quiet easy to find here.I occasionally smoke weed in the coffee shops here.

Last edited:
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
For me it's enough to walk down the train station in the next larger city (if you are at the right spot). Doubt that's quality stuff though

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
Parents dont approve of any drugs so i cant use the darknet to order to the house. I get my weed from a friend of mines. Hes a major weed head so he always knows where to get some.

Aaron

Aaron

Jul 2, 2018
Parents dont approve of any drugs so i cant use the darknet to order to the house. I get my weed from a friend of mines. Hes a major weed head so he always knows where to get some.
You could always get a PO box, works like a charm

Aaron

Aaron

Jul 2, 2018
yeah but if leos become aware of that they may as well raid your private adress and you're done^^
True but in reality if your small time buyer no leo gives a fuck about house. War on drugs is expensive.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018
I don't have any money at the moment but even when I did, I had no 'plugs' (social connections that can supply you with drugs) so I was just stuck drinking crap alcohol.

I'm wondering how people here get access to things like heroin, weed, ketamine, etc...Do you buy it from the Dark Web?

Are you an undercover agent or something? The questions you've been asking - most of 'em, from talking about murdering others to asking where drugs can be acquired - if you were at burning man, I'd say you were that dirtiest of mammals, the pig.(police)

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
Are you an undercover agent or something? The questions you've been asking - most of 'em, from talking about murdering others to asking where drugs can be acquired - if you were at burning man, I'd say you were that dirtiest of mammals, the pig.(police)

No hahah...I'm just incredibly stressed out at the moment. When I had money and wanted to smoked weed, I couldn't get anyone to give me and now..I have neither the money nor the connections.

I bought an 1/8 of an ounce but I stupidly thought I could smoke it myself when all I did was waste the whole thing. I just ended up feeling dizzy. Not high.

I've been high from things like codeine and nicotine so I know it's not the problem of weed not being for me.

I can't get any minimum wage job now and it sucks.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Where do u live at? Sounds like you are in Timbuktu? I understand because I've lived in places where it's more difficult to find drugs. I noticed going to clubs or going where pple go like hot spots. You might be able to meet people who have access or connections.