Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Always wondered how they did this.

Reactions: davidtorez and myusername890
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Desperation.

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1, davidtorez and Oliver
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
The absence of alternatives. The train method is brutal, but some people simply don't have any other options.

Reactions: Bad-luck and davidtorez
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Not good idea, why risk others, just sleep it off

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
seems like a real nightmare of a choice for everyone involved

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
They were so brave and courageous, I admire them so much and also envy those who managed to ctb in such a way as now they are incapable of suffering for all eternity. People resort to the train method as we exist in such an evil world where suicide is basically illegal with disgusting humans who love to make others suffer banning painless methods, I really despise this hellish place where people cannot have the option to easily die in peace.

Reactions: 4am and davidtorez
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Unfortunately if you die by this method you awaken for decades of torture in the mines of hell because of what you'll have put the train driver and the clean-up crew through.
Is it really that bad? I mean what if the person who did the train method didn't have any other option?

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
At first I also really hated this method, but the more I think about it I'm not really sure. I mean if the person rlly jumps in front of it. Damn that's not cool bro, but if the person beheads themselves, it's only the head and body to clean up. It's still a shit move and they should look for another option imo.

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
I'm in scotland Uk

1) Because I have no assisted suicide service
2) No euthanasia option
3) No guns
4) Other options to difficult or painful
5) Train death, if done right, is the closest thing you're doing to get to a quick/painless death.

If I find a way to stand in front of a train doing 60-100mph, and it connects directly with my skull, it would be a miracle if I survived.

Reactions: unabletocope
E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
I understand how complete desperation can rush you into jumping in front of a train. It crossed my mind a few times. But yeah it's a mess for everyone involved