• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Odd question, a lot of the time you see missing persons reports, some I understand, others baffle me.
How does one go missing? I once took a walk but was found within 3 hours, I didn't actually intend to go missing, but as it was out of character for me I was found really quickly! (thinking back that actually really pissed me off!)

I have been thinking recently, whilst pretending all is fine, yet inside I am planning the end,
Anyway, how to CTB without hassle, I realise my ideal would be to go away for a few days then do the deed, but how can you go missing and not raise eyebrows esp if its not the norm?
I live in a small town, transport links are awful, I don't own a car, if I wait a few weeks Ill have around £200 cash to help me on my way, its just the going *missing* part,

How do people just vanish without trace? were do they go? how do they do it? its so confusing!!!

Reactions: Luchs
G

GrantMyWish

Aug 3, 2019
Kidnapped raped killed ..most of them died so there is no trace

Reactions: JustHeckinKillMe, Luchs, Painted Bird and 2 others
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Distance yourself from friends and family. Don't have a job or any kind of responsibility.

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Odd question, a lot of the time you see missing persons reports, some I understand, others baffle me.
How does one go missing? I once took a walk but was found within 3 hours, I didn't actually intend to go missing, but as it was out of character for me I was found really quickly! (thinking back that actually really pissed me off!)

I have been thinking recently, whilst pretending all is fine, yet inside I am planning the end,
Anyway, how to CTB without hassle, I realise my ideal would be to go away for a few days then do the deed, but how can you go missing and not raise eyebrows esp if its not the norm?
I live in a small town, transport links are awful, I don't own a car, if I wait a few weeks Ill have around £200 cash to help me on my way, its just the going *missing* part,

How do people just vanish without trace? were do they go? how do they do it? its so confusing!!!
That is what im planning to do again. I actually did it 3 weeks ago. I disappeared one night I was found in the afternoon the next day middle of nowhere. I was told my phone helped them out. I stupidly thought if i didnt use it, I would b ok. I kept to fields, quiet little paths No one used. I sat in a bush all night, didn't sleep. Lost my sleeping bag.

Reactions: Luchs and Soulless_Angel
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Switch your phone off alltogether as they will put a trace on it and find you otherwise.
Dont use bank cards and have money instead.try and change your appearance so you are less reconisable.
Act normal prior to leaving
I was a high risk individual once and the police found me after 7 hours by tracing my phone.
Maybe u could say u r staying with a friend for a few days.
Good luck.

Reactions: Luchs and Soulless_Angel
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Switch your phone off alltogether as they will put a trace on it and find you otherwise.
Dont use bank cards and have money instead.try and change your appearance so you are less reconisable.
I was a high risk individual once and the police found me after 7 hours by tracing my phone.
Good luck.

I don't own a mobile phone so that's a start. I didn't realise they could trace phones so easily, that seriously sucks, is there no privacy any more. Assuming they can do the same with bank cards :/ time to start having a hidden cash stash in the home

Reactions: Luchs and Lara Francis
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
no family/friends/job left, it's like I've already disappeared
just have to throw away phone and credit cards and I'm good

ralphnol

ralphnol

Aug 25, 2019
I mean, disappear to where? I´d like to do that, but where to? You have a plan?

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
as much as i would like to think that these people just disappeared to a strange dimension that opened up, or maybe abducted by aliens, the truth is probably they were kidnapped by some fuckin inbred lunatic murderer. the ones you hear about on the news are the tiny portion that actually gets caught. how many kidnappings, murders, rapes, do you hear on the news? that's just the tip of an iceberg because its so easy to get away with a crime. its a really dangerous and fucked up world and you gotta be on guard 24/7.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I work out how i might disappear i know of sum woods nere me abot two hours walk from my house. They a spot in they thats very hard to find . One day going to go in they hang my self from a tree the just slowly rot away . In fact i can block the way in so should not be able to even be found by accident. If and when i hang my self it be winter time the cold will keep the smell down as i rot dont what to be sniffed out LOL . And mack shore that i leve all forms of ID at home like my phone wallet even my house keys to . Well one day i will go when i can kick this self presentation stuff it piss me of kick in a few times now wish it sod off:( .

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
Leave your phone and cards at home. Hide them if possible, because if they're easily found it may trigger a family member into calling the authorities. Only use cash to pay for goods whilst on the run, and try and avoid places with too many CCTV cameras (although I am aware this is very difficult in this day and age).

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Leave your phone and cards at home. Hide them if possible, because if they're easily found it may trigger a family member into calling the authorities. Only use cash to pay for goods whilst on the run, and try and avoid places with too many CCTV cameras (although I am aware this is very difficult in this day and age).
Best thing for that is the good old base ballcap just tilt you head down a little bit and most CCTV cant make your face out :) . Or any sort of hat that got s nice wide rim :D

Reactions: Egddios and Luchs
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Good luck.
Most phones are in a low-power state and never really "off". It is best if you take out the battery or leave it entirely.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
thanks for replying to this, I am still here sadly, have been pretty much *babysat* over the summer, so no time alone to even think about stuff. As stated before I have no phone, I refuse to own one which makes my life a lot easier