terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
https://fightdogmeat.com/videos-china-graphic/

Warning very graphic, I won't embed the video's here.

Literally got tears in my eyes after watching some of these, only got as far as the 3rd video:
"Fully conscious, this dog has been boiled alive, then had it's fur scraped off, then still fully conscious, it is being blow torched. "
They are laughing as they do this.

Approx. 30 million animals per year across several Asian countries have a fate like this.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, puppy9, Lost in a Dream and 7 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I hope you'll consider editing your post to put the text in a spoiler that says something like, Trigger Warning Animal Abuse.

I don't think it was your intention to hurt me, but the text did. Hopefully you'll edit and conceal it so that it doesn't hurt anyone else.

It's kind of like a flasher, I didn't come around the corner expecting to have junk in my face. It's a no-touch assault.

Thanks.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Sensei, enjolras and 3 others
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I'll try, i've never spoilered before, did not know you could spoiler text? sorry this hurts you but its text comments, there's nothing graphic shown.

Edit : Done

Last edited:
Reactions: FriendofDeath
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'll try, i've never spoilered before, did not know you could spoiler text? sorry this hurts you but its text comments, there's nothing graphic shown.

Edit : Done

The words were extremely graphic.

Thank you for putting in spoiler.

Reactions: terry_a_davis and Sensei
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
They were graphic yes, no problem, sorry for offending you. This shit gets to me too.

Reactions: Brink and GoodPersonEffed
T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
There are even youtube channels, playlists and everything about monkeys getting abused. Someone films them, as they're starving at their home and people in the comments laugh at it, the uploader promises to beat them and so on. It's disgusting. People are horrible.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sensei, puppy9, Skathon and 2 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I don't know, man. Monsters are real, I guess.
I'm not even going to watch those vids. The descriptions are awful enough.

• Aww..
Reactions: puppy9, FriendofDeath, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
This is completely and utterly disgusting. I have no words. All I can say is they're a bunch of sickos and they need to boiled to their deaths. Disgusted.

Reactions: BlackPoppet, Flump, Skathon and 2 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
no way im gonna watch those vids..
i f LOATH people that abuse animals! makes me wanna KILLEMALLLL!!!

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, puppy9, Flump and 11 others
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
It's really not much better in the great ole US of A.
Source: Worked on a farm, butchered chickens.

• Aww..
Reactions: FriendofDeath, terry_a_davis, freefrommybody and 1 other person
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
No no no

Reactions: BlackPoppet, Flump, FranCanSee and 1 other person
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
This is so sad ... And the worst thing is that it happens under our noses. I've seen a lot of documentaries about human evil with animals, and it's terrifying and it hurts me every time I watch it.

I think Scooby-Doo and his team have already figured out who the real monsters are.

• Love
Reactions: FranCanSee, AJ., terry_a_davis and 1 other person
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
It's cognitive dissonance. They don't see a sentiment being and can't make the connection, so it doesn't bother them. It's fucked up but it's a good example of how cruel people can be.

Reactions: FriendofDeath, Skathon, AJ. and 1 other person
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Thanks for the comments. I've not watched any of these things for years but came across an online petition with that link and looked at it.

Yes cruelty to animals happens all over the world to just about every animal, seems as though this (incorrect) belief of purposefully making them suffer to improve the taste only happens in this area of the world. I echo the comment they do not see them as living/sentient, that they can't feel things like we can yet science and the obvious distress they display says otherwise.

I would like these "people" to experience what they inflict on those animals, then maybe they wouldn't do it, maybe not. I don't believe in God but if there is one I hope he sees this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, enjolras, FranCanSee and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Humans are animals. Compassion isn't a given. Some humans should be treated like the animals they are. Put the fuckers in the Thunderdome.

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Lost in a Dream, Woodnote and 4 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I don't easily get upset, but the third video made me cry. Awful.

• Aww..
Reactions: FranCanSee and terry_a_davis
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Me too, didn't watch any more after that. Just what is going on in some people's heads?......wow.

What can be done about it? I've signed some online petitions, I monthly donate to an animal charity that campaigns against cruel "sports" like bull fighting. I think I'm going to look for a reputable charity that campaigns against these things in these vids and make a small donation.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, TheSoulless and FranCanSee
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I should have trusted my gut to not even look at the pics or words. Watched zero videos, yet feel physically ill based on the description. So very sad.

Reactions: Flump, terry_a_davis and AnxietyAttack44
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Those of you disgusted by this and if you have 30 seconds to spare please consider adding your support to this:

EDIT: seems though i've just signed a fake petition and given a donation to scammer bastards lmao. Change.org is a scam don't use it.

These seem legit (avaaz.org):

You don't have to use your real details or donate, just add to the number who have signed, it's on 3.75 million and they're aiming for 4 million.

Last edited:
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Anyone seen the Russian (I think) experiment with a dog? It's basically just a head and a machine is pumping blood and pushing oxygen. I find it interesting, I think the old grainy footage helps to not be so "graphic". I've also heard they've taken people and drain their blood to fill them with like a salt solution? Then freeze them to see if they can be brought back afterward.

Reactions: terry_a_davis
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
OM

OMG the first video was enough I watched that one and I am watching no more, it's so cruel and unnecessary I hate the fact they eat cats and dogs well anything with a pulse, but the way they killed that poor dog it was so cruel, Jesus they manufacturer Nembutal for Gods sake, can't they at least sell it cheaply to the markets so the poor animals don't suffer and have a peaceful death.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: terry_a_davis and TheSoulless
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Animals are tortured on "farms" all around the world for the sake of meat, dairy products, wool etc. It is just how people are. It is sick. Once, a few thousand years ago, humans lived in the nature, with the nature, from the nature and they were happy. It makes me sick to think what humanity has turned this planet into and how animals are treated.

• Love
Reactions: settheory, disabledandhopeless, itsamadworld and 3 others
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Anyone seen the Russian (I think) experiment with a dog? It's basically just a head and a machine is pumping blood and pushing oxygen...
I've not seen that no, it sounds horrific. I'd still question if that is quite as depraved as what these vids depict? That sounds like an experiment, rather than intentional extreme torture and prolonging the dying process "to improve flavour" and then laughing about it.
I hate the fact they eat cats and dogs well anything
Yes its many animals that can meet this fate. They eat many living things and treat them terribly.
They cruelly extract bile directly from a caged-for-life bears gall bladder with open unanesthetized unhygenic surgery in the belief that bile treats illnesses (?)
Rhinos are getting near to extinction due to ivory being sought after in the belief it has magical/curing properties.... i could go on.
There are no animal cruelty laws in China.
Animals are tortured on "farms" all around the world for the sake of meat, dairy products, wool etc. It is just how people are. It is sick. Once, a few thousand years ago, humans lived in the nature, with the nature, from the nature and they were happy. It makes me sick to think what humanity has turned this planet into and how animals are treated.
This is correct that animals suffering terribly goes on all around the world and i deplore this too, but I do believe that this practice, as described in my first post, of widespread intentional extreme cruelty and prolonging the death process to maximize suffering, is exclusive to this part of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: itsamadworld
C

CivilizationV

May 21, 2020
Animals are tortured on "farms" all around the world for the sake of meat, dairy products, wool etc. It is just how people are. It is sick.

I have seen a little of the butchering animals are faced in farms (but not a lot), and while I haven't seen the videos or pics displayed by OP, I would bet they are substantially different. Animals are pretty much fed all their life, and then they are killed on the spot. Or even if they are young, like some chickens in a video I saw where they were instantly cut by metallic pointy wheels, death is almost instant (I want to believe). Physically torturing for fun and long periods of time, wouldn't compare that to a farm.

Once, a few thousand years ago, humans lived in the nature, with the nature, from the nature and they were happy. It makes me sick to think what humanity has turned this planet into and how animals are treated.

I bet some humans tortured animals at that time too, just like now, only that is a bigger scale cause of big scale economy.
If most people had the same mentality as hippies, not sure if you would be typing this in a computer with internet, having access to antibiotics, and what else.
The future needs hardworking people. You know, so that your grandchildren don't have to die cause Earth got finally over because of nature itself.

Reactions: terry_a_davis
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
@CivilizationV i see your point about progress sometimes brings negativity too (i think that's your point). I would still rather live in a world free of the suffering these animals endure even if it meant less tech and medicines etc. I don't consider myself to be above an animal (humans are animals too) just because I am more intelligent (am I lol?). Animals have the same basic emotions/behaviours as humans, love/attachment, playfulness, altruism, happiness, sadness, fear & pain, etc. They can suffer just as much as we can. Their needs, I consider, to be as just as important as mine.

I wish a compromise was met where humans could still progress but were more considerate to planet and all of its inhabitants.
I'm sure humans could still progress well, ok maybe a little less, and be more considerate.

Maybe i'm an old hippy :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: rhiino
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Physically torturing for fun and long periods of time, wouldn't compare that to a farm.
Actually what many animals endure while they live in industrial-scale livestock farming is pretty much torturing. It is hell on earth for them. I think I really do not have to emphasize what happens there, everybody should know by now.
If most people had the same mentality as hippies, not sure if you would be typing this in a computer with internet, having access to antibiotics, and what else.
The future needs hardworking people. You know, so that your grandchildren don't have to die cause Earth got finally over because of nature itself.
I do not care about modern "achievments". They have brought people nothing but pain. So many people suffer and it will increase even more. You sound like grandparents that say the young people should be grateful for what they achieved for them, but I only see sorrow in the world and nothing to be grateful for. People in stone age definitely were happy because they lived in the way nature intended, today people live a lifestyle so far away from natural that it only brings suffering. People in stone age also worked hard and were happy. People today work hard and eventually break down because of burnout.

• Love
Reactions: settheory, FriendofDeath, terry_a_davis and 1 other person