as the title says i wanna ask how exactly i can write someone a private message

Reactions: Lanternlight, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

-How can I send PM's to other users?
The permission to send and recieve PM's will be granted automatically after you write a certain number of posts and are active for a certain amount of time. This is to avoid spam, low effort/lazy PM's, trolling, and not waste anyone's time. Once the permission is granted, you can send by going to the information tab of the user's profile.

*Only seems to take a day or two of nominal activity. Not like its weeks or anything. Go play some silly games in Off-topic or something if you don't feel like posting anything important just to get past the block. Some weirdos there think "counting" is fun ;)
Join the counting thread, its FUN!
(Lol, I'm just kidding, but I am one of the people that post in the numbers thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
L

Lanternlight

Experienced
Jan 23, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

-How can I send PM's to other users?
The permission to send and recieve PM's will be granted automatically after you write a certain number of posts and are active for a certain amount of time. This is to avoid spam, low effort/lazy PM's, trolling, and not waste anyone's time. Once the permission is granted, you can send by going to the information tab of the user's profile.

*Only seems to take a day or two of nominal activity. Not like its weeks or anything. Go play some silly games in Off-topic or something if you don't feel like posting anything important just to get past the block. Some weirdos there think "counting" is fun ;)

Hi
I am a new member of 3 days.
I would like to post AND PM but can't work out to do either?

Are you able to advise me how to do both?

Thank you
Lanternlight

Reactions: lemmeeleev and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Hi
I am a new member of 3 days.
I would like to post AND PM but can't work out to do either?

Are you able to advise me how to do both?

Thank you
Lanternlight
You have to make more posts and interact on the forum to unlock PM's. You've only made one post. If you interact in the game threads, comment on more threads, etc...they will open up.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemmeeleev, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Faulisdead

Faulisdead

Feb 9, 2019
You have to make more posts and interact on the forum to unlock PM's. You've only made one post. If you interact in the game threads, comment on more threads, etc...they will open up.
Very good to know, thanks!

Reactions: lemmeeleev
SpinTop555

SpinTop555

Nov 16, 2020
Thanks, I was wondering as well!