• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
basicly as the title says, i see people post a reply that is a link to another thead, and it looks different than just a url... how do i do that?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Do you quoting? Like this?
I don't know if it's because I'm white and I for some reason like mulattas which low-key makes me attracted to her. Maybe I like her phenotype because when I was around seven years old, my girl cousin in the USA had a phenotype very much like hers, and she grabbed me by the hand while my family was in the living room and brought me to her room and asked me to kiss her on the lips and my 7-year-old ass was to embarrassed or ashamed; man, I wish I would have done so she was begging for it too. Doja reminds me very much of her. Plus, I have a feeling she's pretty confident in what she likes without. Apologies. Like I know in the black community there is a lot of racist towards white people and I think she heavily fucks with white people so that's pretty hot that she has her own personality without being sorry for it.
I wish Doja would have kept her natural curvy BBL with a little bit of cellulite body type. She had a surgery and made it slim.

• Yay!
Reactions: ham and potatoes
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Took a screenshot of what I'm talking about. This here.

jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I think you just copy and paste the post URL, and the preview should display automatically once you've posted.

Yeah, that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: astr4