• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Good evening,

website got's issues again, so I couldn't use the search function for a similar thread.

In case I should get N, I want it to get tested. I don't have it yet! But I want to be prepared, in case this website get shut down someday... hopefully not.

I already signed on the International Energy Control website to submit a sample (lower botton on this website: https://energycontrol-international.org/drug-testing-service/submitting-a-sample/ )
The problem is, that I have to fill up a questionary before I might get further instructions how to take and send the sample. The questionary isn't fully translated into english and it it also not clear to me, what they want me to tell them. There are also options to choose which Iam not sure of, if those are the correct ones, so I need your help.

The thing is, I also need to know how to tell them that I want N to get tested without getting asked questions why I want them to test N. I don't want anybody to get suspicious, but maybe the won't care?

These are the parts, where I need support, I beg you to help me:

Concerning the "analysis option" question, I expect the "quantitative + PDF Report" for 120 bucks to be the best option, is that correct? Or is another option sufficient?

Barbital should be the correct option to choose, right? But this might not be detailed enough to decribe N (?)

"Country of adquisition" refers to the country it is from, or the country from where we send you the sample?

What does "Vía de administración" mean?

"When"-Question is not required, but do they want to know when to test it? Or when to get the result?

I cannot continue to the instructions unless these aren't filled in, so I would really appreciate your help.

best regards
alessa

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Thank you! So I'll be able to buy the test kit there, that's good to know. I didn't find an option to get it also tested from them on this website. Do i have to sign in? You would prefer exit international instead of EC?

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
I thought I made it clear... I don't have it. It's just to be prepared in case the platform gets closed, that's all...

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I thought I made it clear... I don't have it. It's just to be prepared in case the platform gets closed, that's all...
You won't find it. It's impossible, unless you know a rogue veterinarian.

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
never say naver i can confirm i got my hands on N