• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

exitoneout

Oct 10, 2023
I find SI to be one of my biggest hurdles. I am making plans but I am afraid SI will prevent me from going all the way.

• Hugs
Reactions: MelancholyGirl, thewalkingdread, cutebat and 2 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I guess you need to be ready and convinced that it's the only option.

In my case it's very clear because I've seen that our life here is manipulated with on a level I'm not comfortable to live alongside with

• Informative
Reactions: Klimpop, Reuthry, SobGoblin and 4 others
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
our life here is manipulated with on a level I'm not comfortable to live alongside with
this this this a million times THIS.
so much systemic shit and no one seems to give a fuck. majority are slaves and they like it. im sometimes so annoyed but like who am i to call anyone stupid but cmon, why do so many people just run with the idea they were indoctrinated into. why so few people dare to THINK. i feel like cassandra sometimes because people around me always act like im crazy and then years later are like "tvoisluga you were right". too late mfer. fuck , i hate the fakery levels, thay are too high for me personally

Last edited:
Reactions: SobGoblin, pthnrdnojvsc and thewalkingdread
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
SI will be easier to overcome once you have exhausted all options to prolong life and once you realize there is no meaning to your life.
No one really knows what happens beyond death although there are a few possible theories. Picking one that gives you comfort and easies your mind and looking further into it could help you come to interms with death and can help overcome SI better

Reactions: oddetoad
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that many who managed to succeed had access to a reliable method they felt confident in and they just got so determined to cease existing on their own terms. I envy those people as it's just so difficult to die, I hate how existence doesn't come with an permanent off-switch to instantly find peace from all the suffering.

Reactions: oddetoad
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Once all hope is lost, I suppose it's "easier" because of acceptance.

But as I've said recently, I think we can't overcome SI rationally : we have to shut off our brain and just go with the flow one step at a time. Almost like planning to do it impulsively if that does make sense. Though we can and probably should think rationally about our CTB before all.

Last edited:
Reactions: thewalkingdread
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I think i'll watch an episode of a Whatever Podcast to help me reduce SI

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
think we can't overcome SI rationally : we have to shut off our brain and just go with the flow one step at a time. Almost like planning to do it impulsively if that does make sense.

This is It. If one keeps thinking about it, one will inevitably suffer from "paralysis from analysis".

The more you think, the harder it gets... There is just no reasoning effective enough to beat out our irrational will to stay alive.

Socrates drank hemlock firmly believing that his soul was immortal... Maybe some irrational self-deception could be of some use in overcoming SI ..

Last edited:
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I will try to do the same thing i always did at work when i give my notice to leave , at work my last day, i work like i will still be there tomorrow. I try not to change anything, same hard work , same professionalism.

When i ctb , i will select a date and the last day i will act like i will be there tomorrow and do normal things but i won't.

Instead of changing my work place , i will just change where i am, nothingness, heaven , wathever.

• Hugs
Reactions: MelancholyGirl and thewalkingdread