• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Seeyouthereuphigh

Oct 28, 2021
Hi, I have four bottles of N (halatal). I have these question?

1. How do I open the bottle seal without breaking the bottle. How do you extract the liquid? Is it only possible with a syringe or there is other Method?
2. How many antiemetics do I need and Whats the Best time to swallow the pills? Please name Brands of antiemetics I can use.
3. Is it possible that I stay alive with the for bottles?
4. Any other tips and advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021

A combination of Metoclopramide and Zofran are recommended by the PPH now.

Each bottle of Halatal contains 6.5g of pentobarbital. If you consume all four bottles you are pretty much guaranteed to not survive. Even two bottles is enough

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: January-ish, patheticpartner and Seeyouthereuphigh
S

Seeyouthereuphigh

Oct 28, 2021

A combination of Metoclopramide and Zofran are recommended by the PPH now.

Each bottle of Halatal contains 6.5g of pentobarbital. If you consume all four bottles you are pretty much guaranteed to not survive. Even two bottles is enough

Thank you. Do you Know how many pills of Metoclopramide and Zofran are needed? And how many hours before taking N?

• Hugs
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Thank you. Do you Know how many pills of Metoclopramide and Zofran are needed? And how many hours before taking N?
30mg meto and 8mg zofran an hour or an hour and a half before taking the N I believe

• Hugs
S

Seeyouthereuphigh

Oct 28, 2021
Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and PeacefulTonic
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
How did you manage to get 4 bottles of halatal?

It's probably worth having a good read of the Nembutal section of the PPH as there's some info on anti emetics and other possible issues surrounding N. There's a thread on this forum called stans guide which has useful info on anti emetics even though it's based around the use of SN.

Anti emetics can and often do have adverse effects on people so it's probably a good idea to test them out.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and PeacefulTonic
S

Seeyouthereuphigh

Oct 28, 2021
30mg meto and 8mg zofran an hour or an hour and a half before taking the N I believe
It seems like I could only get the meto, zofran is not available, I am not from US. Is zofran extremely necessary?

• Hugs
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
It's not, even meto isn't completely necessary according to some data of people who successfully ctb with N

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Seeyouthereuphigh
S

Seeyouthereuphigh

Oct 28, 2021
How did you manage to get 4 bottles of halatal?

It's probably worth having a good read of the Nembutal section of the PPH as there's some info on anti emetics and other possible issues surrounding N. There's a thread on this forum called stans guide which has useful info on anti emetics even though it's based around the use of SN.

Anti emetics can and often do have adverse effects on people so it's probably a good idea to
I dont have them yet.

• Hugs
S

Seeyouthereuphigh

Oct 28, 2021
There is nothing ""suspicious"". I thought I would have N soon, but I didnt. I dont have to explain myself to you!

• Hugs
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
You said in your first post you have 4 bottles.
Seems suspicious you've sourced 4 bottles of a non existent brand but can't work out how to look up info on Anti E
I have to be honest that crossed my mind too but it could just be a bit of nievety. They may actually have been offered 4 bottles and been scammed.

@Seeyouthereuphigh Where have you sourced them from and can you expand on why you don't have them yet? Maybe clear things up. People are understandable cautious on this forum so don't take it personally. It's just the nature of these things. Unfortunate as it is.

Ah, I see you already posted while I was typing this. Please understand that if you ask for info as specific as you did people are fearful of offering info out to somebody that may actually be trying to incriminate the forum and its users. On top of this many members are fearful of offering information out and helping somebody irresponsibly. Nobody wants anybody to ctb unnecessarily.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
S

Seeyouthereuphigh

Oct 28, 2021
Well maybe a moderador can erase the original comment. End of discussion.

• Hugs
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Please don't be offended. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and it seems it was waranted. There's no reason to delete your post and there's no reason to defend yourself. You essentially cleared it up. It's all good.

As I said, please understand that people are suspicious purely because of the nature of the forum. Still members offered advice. Myself included so there's no need to feel bent out of shape.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic and Seeyouthereuphigh