• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hgvjjknhvg

Jul 13, 2024
thats it. i cut. i starve myself. im willing to try things if i can get my hands on it. dont want to hurt my family and if it fails it will be less shit from them. i dont worry bout being disabled or whatever if i fail. i am positive i will succeed. im very determined.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
That's very unlikely. Unless you try to die in a car accident (and it's very unreliable) it's very hard to make it look like an accident. Even if you fall from a tall building the chances are that your relatives know you've been depressed and so the investigation finds it's a suicide.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The best way to make it look like an accident is either drowning (but that would only work if you don't know how to swim) or climbing a mountain and doing a wrong step. Both methods are pretty much unpleasant. Imo there's no way to make it look like an accident when you're serious about attempting.

Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
If you have cutting scars or has a record of starving yourself it'll be pretty obvious it was intentional, regardless of your method.

Reactions: Edpal247