H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
I am new to Crypto, so please pardon the basic questions.

I have Coinbase Pro with some crypto (BTC, ETH, etc.) balance. I need to make payment for D for N. In pro.coinbase.com, I don't see a way to send payment to D. Am I missing something?

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I don't have coinbase pro, but in regular coinbase they have a button that says "pay" where you can type in an address to send coins to. Maybe it's the same for pro?

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
I don't have coinbase pro, but in regular coinbase they have a button that says "pay" where you can type in an address to send coins to. Maybe it's the same for pro?

I don't see pay, it I see "withdraw". This is what I see:

1. Select Bitcoin from my "Portfolio"
2. Select "Withdraw"
3. Select "Crypto address"
4. There is a field to enter "BTC Address".

Is that where I enter D's BTC Address?

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I don't see pay, it I see "withdraw". This is what I see:

1. Select Bitcoin from my "Portfolio"
2. Select "Withdraw"
3. Select "Crypto address"
4. There is a field to enter "BTC Address".

Is that where I enter D's BTC Address?
"BTC Address" sounds correct. I saw that someone else mentioned sending over only $10 in BTC to D first so that he could verify that he'd received it before they sent over the rest. You can try that, just make sure to take screenshots.

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
"BTC Address" sounds correct. I saw that someone else mentioned sending over only $10 in BTC to D first so that he could verify that he'd received it before they sent over the rest. You can try that, just make sure to take screenshots.
Just to confirm: in your Coinbase account (not Pro), when you click Pay, which "address" do you see? E.g. email, BTC address, etc.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Just to confirm: in your Coinbase account (not Pro), when you click Pay, which "address" do you see? E.g. email, BTC address, etc.
It says "Mobile, email, or address"

Reactions: HubbaHubba