pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
I'm not experienced in using needles or anything like that, but I understand a 100ml (my planned dose) syringe is pretty big. Would I even be able to inject all of it before succumbing? Or is there some way to inject it automatically? I can't do oral administration because my liver would process it differently due to the anti-psychotics I'm on.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If you can learn how to set up an IV drip that seems to be the only possibility (short of getting someone else to inject it).

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, pentobarbitaldreams and _Minsk
pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
If you can learn how to set up an IV drip that seems to be the only possibility (short of getting someone else to inject it).
Think I'll have to go with that then. Also, I like ur tagline, the Heart Sūtra is beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: Soul
R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
I'm not experienced in using needles or anything like that, but I understand a 100ml (my planned dose) syringe is pretty big. Would I even be able to inject all of it before succumbing? Or is there some way to inject it automatically? I can't do oral administration because my liver would process it differently due to the anti-psychotics I'm on.
What anti-psychotics are you on? I'm taking olanzapine and am wondering if that might interfere with nembutal working.

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
I'm on Invega. This site says that taking Nembutal while on antipsychotics will cause a prolonged coma before death due to its effects on the liver: https://exitinternational.net/media/ch12FAQ.pdf
Interesting. Thanks for the link. It says "Cease taking any medications that facilitate barbiturate breakdown
several days before taking Nembutal." So does that mean not taking antipsychotics for a week beforehand would prevent a prolonged coma before death?

I've heard of olanzapine being used as an anti-emetic before taking N though. Does that mean taking only one pill of olanzapine won't have a significant effect when taking N?

pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
Interesting. Thanks for the link. It says "Cease taking any medications that facilitate barbiturate breakdown
several days before taking Nembutal." So does that mean not taking antipsychotics for a week beforehand would prevent a prolonged coma before death?

I've heard of olanzapine being used as an anti-emetic before taking N though. Does that mean taking only one pill of olanzapine won't have a significant effect when taking N?
I'm not too sure how long you'd have to be off APs before nembutal would have a full effect, that's why I think I'll be cautious and IV. I've been doing research but there's not much info on the web on this topic.