mosai1que

mosai1que

I know whats best for me
May 7, 2023
Shes stressed and sad and she looks like she's disassociating sometimes. My dad admitted to me that they dont know how to help her and basically asked me if i could figure out whats wrong since ive been depressed for some time.
my sister is very strong and likes to help people, shes also very busy, does well at school, does gymnastics, hangs out with friends, has a job etc. a while ago one of her classmates attempted suicide and was bound to a wheelchair for some time. My sister were one of the people who took on the responsibility of caring for her transport and keeping her company and i think its taken a big toll on her.
i feel so powerless and i hate to see her like this it fucking sucks so bad but im in the same boat as her i dont know how i could help.
shes so important to me, and it hurts so much seeing her having to deal with so many fucked things at such a young age.

this also brings up my own selfish feelings of knowing that suicide isnt an option. Because if it hurts so much seeing her like this, i cant imagine how she would feel if i chose to abandon her. And the only option left is to keep on living, which just makes me feel even more powerless. I dont even have the choice of killing myself

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Hi, this is unusual for me, but I asked the tarots what could be wrong with your sister. The cards I picked made a clear connection to your story. The first card answers the question and the second affects the outcome.

Reversed Seven of Wands Tarot Card Meaning

When the Seven of Wands appear reversed, this indicates that you might be feeling overwhelmed by the challenges that keep occurring regularly, or the new responsibilities that have been put upon your shoulders because of the new position. With everything so hectic and in the face, it is becoming hard for you to relax and see your life as a blessing. You might be finding it hard to see the bigger picture because right now everything seems challenging. Because of this, you are constantly bound to compare yourself with others, which in return makes you doubt yourself and your potential, making you feel vulnerable and inadequate.

This card also represents constant judgement and criticism. This card in the reversed position interprets your feelings and emotions as you feel you are being judged because of your decisions. You are feeling overwhelmed because your family and friends keep criticising the decisions you made, which in turn is making you feel inadequate to make your own decisions. You are feeling demotivated and unsure about yourself and your capabilities. It is a general interpretation to back down or give up by the reversal of the Seven of Wands.

Although you have worked hard enough for the current position you have, it is becoming hard to feel satisfaction as you keep avoiding confrontation and keep running away when you see a challenging approach. It is suggested that no matter how hard it seems right now, you should keep reminding yourself how much work and effort you had to put in to get the position you have right now and if it's truly worth it to throw everything away with the slightest of inconvenience. Another interpretation of seven of wands reversed is that you are trying too hard to protect yourself and your position, and that is ruining your relationships.

Upright Eight of Swords tarot card meaning

The Eight of Swords can, in a broad sense, signify feeling backed into a corner, confined, restrained, or having your hands tied. It represents worry, psychological problems, fear, and horror. It is a card from the Suit of Swords that represents despair, hopelessness, impotence, enslavement, persecution, and being hushed or censored. When this shows up, you might be under pressure, facing a problem, or experiencing drama. The main message of this card, however, is that you are the one who has brought about this circumstance by thinking negatively and allowing yourself to be paralyzed by fear.

Although the swords on the card are all around you, you have the option to remove the blindfold at any point and leave. This card also stands for repercussions and judgment, which may manifest as a jury trial, incarceration, or other forms of retribution. The Eight of Swords generally conveys a sense of being persecuted and trapped. Because you believe that you may not be able to change the situation, you may feel helpless. Your condition has become significantly worse as a result of your sense of helplessness and lack of agency in your life. The good news is that while we set these traps for ourselves if we put our minds to it, we can also escape them.

Tarots would probably have more to say about it, but I only recently started reading. I hope this helped.

• Love
Reactions: Livingvsdying25 and mosai1que
Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
The content was incomplete, but I say my opinion:
If there is a problem you know how to solve it and help your sister even if the problem or problems are small.
If there is no visible problem and you don't know, at least show affection to your sister, sometimes kiss or hug her, by doing this you will remind her that there are people who love her and that your sister can rely on you and on you. Consider, if your parents do the same, this family bond will be much stronger in your sister's opinion.

cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
tell her you love her. and if you're close, just ask her straight up how she's doing. she seems like a lovely person who is blessed by having you as a sibling.

• Love
Reactions: mosai1que
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Caring about and for others can be emotionally draining. Cami had some good advice. Telling someone you love that you love them, respect them, and care about their welfare can be a big emotional boost and recharge a depleted emotional "battery".

• Love
Reactions: mosai1que
mosai1que

mosai1que

I know whats best for me
May 7, 2023
Hi, this is unusual for me, but I asked the tarots what could be wrong with your sister. The cards I picked made a clear connection to your story. The first card answers the question and the second affects the outcome.

Reversed Seven of Wands Tarot Card Meaning

When the Seven of Wands appear reversed, this indicates that you might be feeling overwhelmed by the challenges that keep occurring regularly, or the new responsibilities that have been put upon your shoulders because of the new position. With everything so hectic and in the face, it is becoming hard for you to relax and see your life as a blessing. You might be finding it hard to see the bigger picture because right now everything seems challenging. Because of this, you are constantly bound to compare yourself with others, which in return makes you doubt yourself and your potential, making you feel vulnerable and inadequate.

This card also represents constant judgement and criticism. This card in the reversed position interprets your feelings and emotions as you feel you are being judged because of your decisions. You are feeling overwhelmed because your family and friends keep criticising the decisions you made, which in turn is making you feel inadequate to make your own decisions. You are feeling demotivated and unsure about yourself and your capabilities. It is a general interpretation to back down or give up by the reversal of the Seven of Wands.

Although you have worked hard enough for the current position you have, it is becoming hard to feel satisfaction as you keep avoiding confrontation and keep running away when you see a challenging approach. It is suggested that no matter how hard it seems right now, you should keep reminding yourself how much work and effort you had to put in to get the position you have right now and if it's truly worth it to throw everything away with the slightest of inconvenience. Another interpretation of seven of wands reversed is that you are trying too hard to protect yourself and your position, and that is ruining your relationships.

Upright Eight of Swords tarot card meaning

The Eight of Swords can, in a broad sense, signify feeling backed into a corner, confined, restrained, or having your hands tied. It represents worry, psychological problems, fear, and horror. It is a card from the Suit of Swords that represents despair, hopelessness, impotence, enslavement, persecution, and being hushed or censored. When this shows up, you might be under pressure, facing a problem, or experiencing drama. The main message of this card, however, is that you are the one who has brought about this circumstance by thinking negatively and allowing yourself to be paralyzed by fear.

Although the swords on the card are all around you, you have the option to remove the blindfold at any point and leave. This card also stands for repercussions and judgment, which may manifest as a jury trial, incarceration, or other forms of retribution. The Eight of Swords generally conveys a sense of being persecuted and trapped. Because you believe that you may not be able to change the situation, you may feel helpless. Your condition has become significantly worse as a result of your sense of helplessness and lack of agency in your life. The good news is that while we set these traps for ourselves if we put our minds to it, we can also escape them.

Tarots would probably have more to say about it, but I only recently started reading. I hope this helped.
Thank you, it definitely puts things into perspective. I will keep it in mind
tell her you love her. and if you're close, just ask her straight up how she's doing. she seems like a lovely person who is blessed by having you as a sibling.
she tells me a lot about things going on, but she wouls NEVER admit that it affects her.
Thats so nice tho<3 im trying my hardest to let her know that she is loved