• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
So, basically, I got a 10mm 10 meter wrap of polypropelene rope coming in mail soon. Ordered online.

These days I'll be practicing tying snuggle hitch and slipknot, usually these knots are recommended here. My goal would be to hang myself in a full suspension, because I fear like partial can fail often and become a veggie. No thanks. I want it to be lethal 100%.

But the question is, how do I hang myself in the most peaceful way? I have heard there is a way to fully hang and lose consciousness within 20 seconds to a minute. Geo Stone talks about in his book.

How do I achieve that? How do I apply right pressure to my neck/arteries in a FULL suspension? Where should I put rope - below Adam's apple lower neck, or above Adam's apple or just in the middle right where AA is? How do I position the knot?

Thank you very much for advice.
This is how my rope looks like.

Attachments

• poly.jpg
    poly.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Get the rope as tight as possible around your neck right under jaw. If you go lower on the neck it'll crush your trachea.

• Informative
Reactions: hellispink, Ticket 2 Heaven and CloseFriendofCamus
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Get the rope as tight as possible around your neck right under jaw. If you go lower on the neck it'll crush your trachea.
Right along jawline? Left side or right side of head? (From my perspective)

How does one tighten a rope very tightly? And how do I untie it quickly and succesfully? In case someone comes home and I need to remove rope ASAP

S

stupidldiot

Mar 21, 2022
if it was me i would grease the noose also, less friction meaning a tighter grip around your neck. i would also have a fair drop of like whatever your height is. that way it should snap your neck instantly meaning pretty much instant death. whatever you choose i wish you luck.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
if it was me i would grease the noose also, less friction meaning a tighter grip around your neck. i would also have a fair drop of like whatever your height is. that way it should snap your neck instantly meaning pretty much instant death. whatever you choose i wish you luck.
You mean use the soap? Yes I will. No, no! Short drop! No neck breakings! Gonna hang myself from a pullup bar. Also thank you

Reactions: Ticket 2 Heaven
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Right along jawline? Left side or right side of head? (From my perspective)

How does one tighten a rope very tightly? And how do I untie it quickly and succesfully? In case someone comes home and I need to remove rope ASAP
With a slipknot you'd slip your head in hold the knot with one hand and pull the part of the rope going up to the anchor point until you physically cant make it any tighter.

The idea behind this is to already have the rope tight enough that once your weight is applied to the rope that it will immediately cut off the arteries.

Some reports say to the left or the right. Personally I don't think it matters as long as the knot is behind the head.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus
Fre_diE

Fre_diE

Meh. I'm over it
Mar 14, 2022
Full. It's quieter that way but I still have 2 concerns: a) belt or dog leash since my options are limited and spending any money on CTB method is out of the question, and b) if started with hanging in the evening will I be dead by morning?
These are the questions that plague my thoughts... while advice is not allowed, stories or resources would be welcomed. I'm aware these are silly questions but it's the details I'm struggling with to ensure 100% CTB.

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Why not under the Adams apple?
Could you elaborate? I fear that if I have the rope above the Adams apple, right under the jaw, I will just hang there without the rope constricting the arteries.

CaramelDragon

CaramelDragon

Feb 26, 2022
I could only black out (during partial) if the noose was in the middle of my neck. I managed to black out once without choking/head rush. When I went full, I had to have it under my jaw and I think you just have to endure the discomfort of choking and needing to swallow. At least for me, I don't think I'll be blacking out peacefully with the rope under my jaw.