B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
I live amongst monsters. I have wanted to die for a very long time but i have failed to kill myself and i do not believe i can succeed without access to assisted suicide.

Over the past few years i have written to my government minister and the Prime Minister and others to explain that there is no care without assisted suicide. I have tried to explain the protections i need to live in safety don't exist yet and that's why assisted suicide is an invaluable protection. i know the competency to care about me doesn't exist and that's why so much of my life i have been suicidal - they don't feel remorse for this because they are unaffected by how suicidal individuals feel so obviously they fail to care. They fail to make my suicidality avoidable so many times and instead so many monsters gorge on the freedom to make a suicidal individual want to die - the monsters think this is how to care about me with unlimited cruelty and unlimited evil but all they do well is prove i have to die because i live amongst monsters who call themselves the human race. Their unlimited evil is even here on this site. The monsters do so much to ruin my existence then so much to ruin my death and that of other suicidal individuals like me.

The monsters have put so many blades into my heart. Millions and billions of blades so expertly driven into my heart without remorse or mercy. This is what i can trust the monsters who call themselves the human race to do to me and that's another reason why i cannot live among the monsters who call themselves the human race. I need to die because they do not have a heart to stop them.

How do you think i can make them care about me and let someone kill me? They have to have the will to sanction my death which is just fucking awful because i should have the human right to justify my death to myself and get access to assisted suicide.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eternity04, meerpasta and suffering
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
My opinion...

The short answer is, you can't make them care, any more than you were able to make the monsters care.

The only person you have any amount of control over is yourself. If you choose to ctb, you unfortunately have to make it happen for yourself. And it will likely not be as peaceful as you would want it to be, but those who have the power over that aren't willing to give that power to those who want and need it.

• Aww..
Reactions: bornfree
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
Like everything else in life, we have to do this ourselves. The government doesn't care.

B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
but i have the truth on my side. There is no care without assisted suicide. It's because I'm incompetent that i am failing when i have the truth on my side. They don't have the truth on their side and that's why they deny me access to assisted suicide.

It is by recognising the bare and blatant cruelty in the acts of forcing someone to live. They are acts that are about forcing someone to suffer and endure against ones will that are more cruel because they are done to a suicidal because living is worse than death and what we're dying to escape from is so awful that death is a welcomed solution. There is a degree of care in the acts of forcing someone to live too to delay access to assisted suicide because sometimes the feelings and thoughts can be resolved and things get better but equally things can get worse. However to criminalise assisted suicide is only cruelty because it takes the cruelty of forcing someone to live to suffer and endure against our will and makes it unlimited. This is too cruel. It is because it is so awful to be suicidal that it can't be prolonged for long.

It's because it is so beyond awful to stay suicidal that's why assisted suicide has to be legal. In fact it is too awful to become suicidal as well as stay suicidal - this is a fundamental basis for care and why assisted suicide is never a crime. When they are affected and motivated by how suicidal individuals feel then they know why assisted suicide can't be a crime.

But they don't have the truth on their side or the most basic empathy to protect suicidal individuals. Thus what they support by the criminalisation of assisted suicide is an evil i believe embodied by the thought "get used to being suicidal". You can't be expected to get used to being suicidal certainly for the length of time i am suicidal except in a civilisation of monsters. The monsters think they care by being unaffected by how suicidal individuals feel so they think care does involve "get used to being suicidal" because they do not have the truth on their side. The criminalisation of assisted suicide is a 'symptom' of the apathy for how suicidal individuals feel but there are other symptoms of this apathy and resulting cruelty.

Step 1 is to actually recognise how awful it is what suicidal individuals face. They can't do this. So they can't get to step 2 which is to recognise the cruelty of the criminalisation of assisted suicide. They are so cruel the think the criminalisation of assisted suicide is care.

step 2.5 or step 3 is to recognise the purposes of denying access to assisted suicide - I'm not talking about a limited amount of deprivation of liberty between decision and death here but the total blanket denial of any chance of an individual getting access to assisted suicide - are only to achieve evil and pure evil. I am victim of this the sadistic cruelty and evil that is only ever possible by denying me access to assisted suicide. I am far from alone in this respect. I have tried to explain this step that's either part of recognising it is only cruelty that is what represents the criminalisation of assisted suicide or a separate point that is about the extreme sadistic cruelty and evil that denying all hope of access to assisted suicide achieves.

There are other arguments too for example ones structured upon human rights principles. But the evil that prevails makes the human rights movement monsters too who support depriving suicidal individuals and other victims of psychiatry to have our rights taken away and in return we are given no rights for us. There's the argument that a humane suicide system cares about what a suicidal individual wants and cares about achieving 100% voluntary engagement with care - to achieve this is again why assisted suicide is fundamental to care because some suicidal individuals won't otherwise access care. (I do not believe there is a requirement to access care to get access to assisted suicide but i think care works before someone becomes suicidal for example to educate that the risks are as high as the rewards so at least give the care system a chance to save you without assisted suicide. But i am not sure about this point.)

I do believe a suicidal individual should take the opportunity to assess their situation. I have and i know the competency to care about me does not exist. I would ask a suicidal individual to try accessing care to see if perhaps there is the competency to care. But i doubt there is the competency to care about a suicidal individual from countless experiences of unlimited cruelty and utter disregard for how i feel. Even today this utter disregard for how i feel prevails after a decade of continuously feeling suicidal and about a third of my life - 15 years of my life - i have been suicidal. I know too much about pain to live but i have the truth on my side. Then there's knowing the greatest cause of my prolonged and consistent suicidality is the evil and cruelty of the monsters who call themselves the human race who never cared about what living in safety means to me or anyone else with genuine empathy for suicidal individuals. (You might get a hint of my sense of being betrayed.)
You don't know the weight of the evil i face until you are something like me living in a civilisation of monsters.

Last edited: