• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
I've been chronically suicidal for years. Yet I've never actually taken the final step, i feel like I've over stayed my welcome, and I really need to ctb. Any ideas on how to practice getting over the primal survival instinct? Drugs? Doing/saying something bad I can't go back on?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and CursedSoul
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
For me, it's not the fear of dying, but more the fear of surviving with permanent health problems. For this reason, VAD is my first choice.
You can't turn off fear. One will have the courage when the suffering is unbearable.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, CursedSoul, Life is pointless and 1 other person
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
You never do. It's the Final Boss in the game of life.

• Love
Reactions: NoDream, hankbank3928, Cactuscraze and 6 others
CursedSoul

CursedSoul

Cursed to stay, Cursed to Suffer...
Jun 4, 2022
my first suicide attempt was at around 12, i think. At first you're terrified, heart beating alot, absolutely panicking, and it's really hard to try it, then as you do it more and more, you become insensible to it, (special study says the more you try to die, the more you're gonna try it and get more lethal tries), it can even become an addiction like me.

i would say it depends on the person, but the more you try, the more you won't fear it, and in the worst case, just convince yourself you will survive, i did like 15 tries, and i'm not scared anymore, i don't feel anything except a fast beating heart, and i don't know, but i even think it's exitement lol. You should fear more surviving and/or having health problems than the kill itself, best of luck bud ! :heart:

Reactions: 19andOverdue
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Although, we try to be rational, humans are dictated by emotions. Fuel is needed to push past the final point. Past trauma both words and actions are the strongest fuel/drug.

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow and 19andOverdue
thelocalmoon

thelocalmoon

Good news, That's all they want to hear
May 28, 2022
SI is a bitch and you just need to overcome it on your own. There are some things that may alleviate SI like drugs, but it varies from person to person.

Reactions: 19andOverdue
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course suicide can be very difficult as even know we want to die, we are programmed to survive. I do not really know exactly how to overcome the SI as I am still here after all, but many people have managed to ctb. I believe that these people were likely desperate to escape their suffering and this gave them the courage to finally leave this world. I do envy those who ctb as they are at peace and nothing can hurt them anymore. I just wish that it is easier to leave all the pain behind.

• Love
Reactions: thankyouforthis and CursedSoul
D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
my first suicide attempt was at around 12, i think. At first you're terrified, heart beating alot, absolutely panicking, and it's really hard to try it, then as you do it more and more, you become insensible to it, (special study says the more you try to die, the more you're gonna try it and get more lethal tries), it can even become an addiction like me.

i would say it depends on the person, but the more you try, the more you won't fear it, and in the worst case, just convince yourself you will survive, i did like 15 tries, and i'm not scared anymore, i don't feel anything except a fast beating heart, and i don't know, but i even think it's exitement lol. You should fear more surviving and/or having health problems than the kill itself, best of luck bud ! :heart:
May I ask what methods you tried 15 times but survived? I hope its not too personal question. Did you get some permanent damage, I hope not?

deadbysnusnu

deadbysnusnu

May 24, 2022
I've been chronically suicidal for years. Yet I've never actually taken the final step, i feel like I've over stayed my welcome, and I really need to ctb. Any ideas on how to practice getting over the primal survival instinct? Drugs? Doing/saying something bad I can't go back on?
Realize you're going to die one day. Maybe not tomorrow or the day after that, you might live till you're 100 but one day...you will die. Everyone will eventually die, so there's no point in fearing death. It's going to happen whether you're suicidal or not, just accept and get over it.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and 19andOverdue
L

lostmyacc

Been on and off here for 2 years. Lost my password
Jun 1, 2022
People who let the fear get the better of them i would have to be honest and say it's not the right time for them or there is doubts.
Of course this doesn't mean they're not suffering unbelievably but my own theory is that this fear won't go. It has to be mitigated by will to die.
Most people won't get to that stage and that means they unfortunately have to continuing suffering. Hopefully not in all cases.

• Informative
Reactions: deadbysnusnu, Deleted member 31858 and Eternal🌈Rainbow
BasqueClown

BasqueClown

Zirkua ata heriotza
Jun 9, 2022
I lost it when I don't fear hell or god or eternal oblivion or being a ghost
Best case scenario I'll only be in darkness
Worst case isn't even go to hell will be reincarnated

Since is against the rules encourage any decision it becomes to you how to manage this
And also death for whatever reason I see that no longer as taboo because we aren't 100% into moral compass of Christianity
So first step will be not to see death as tragedy or only in god's hands (god without capital G because I don't care more about it, not atheist only I don't trust more him or Jesus)

A

again

May 27, 2022
For me, it's not the fear of dying, but more the fear of surviving with permanent health problems. For this reason, VAD is my first choice.
You can't turn off fear. One will have the courage when the suffering is unbearable.
What is VAD @befree ? Thank you

Reactions: CursedSoul
CursedSoul

CursedSoul

Cursed to stay, Cursed to Suffer...
Jun 4, 2022
@dropintheocean absolutely fine, you can ask me anything i don't mind, i'm a very open person :) well, if i remember well : Medication overdose, vein opening, hangings, toxic gas (hydrogen sulfide, mustard gaz [bleach and ammonia]), carbon monoxyde poisoning, strangulation, asphyxiation, and prob some other methods that ive forgot haha, and nope, no permanent damage, at least physically haha, if PTSD and addiction to it counts tho, then yeah, a couple mentally

Last edited:
thankyouforthis

thankyouforthis

Jun 13, 2022
Of course suicide can be very difficult as even know we want to die, we are programmed to survive. I do not really know exactly how to overcome the SI as I am still here after all, but many people have managed to ctb. I believe that these people were likely desperate to escape their suffering and this gave them the courage to finally leave this world. I do envy those who ctb as they are at peace and nothing can hurt them anymore. I just wish that it is easier to leave all the pain behind.
Facts. Aside from fear of death keeping people from trying to ctb, you can try and still fail because your body betrays you. Your body tries to save itself even when your mind doesn't want it to do so. That's what happened with my one attempt. That's part of what's prevented me from trying again, I think. I'm lucky to not have any serious injuries or anything like that; but still I survived, and it alerted people around me to what what going on with me. I don't want that to happen again. I don't want to ring some giant alarm bell over my head and then still be here to have to deal with the fallout. I just want to quietly BOUNCE from this Earth. But I'm afraid my body will betray me again and save itself.
voluntary assisted dying
I didn't know this was a thing! (Outside of certain hospice/elder care type situations.)

Last edited: