• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

justacagedbird

justacagedbird

I just want to be free.
Sep 22, 2023
I've been planning on killing myself since I was 10, but I was always too scared of doing it - or tried and failed due to my SI. I don't know how to get over my goddamned insticts. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get over them, and how to just rip off the bandaid and do it?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is like the survival instinct just exists to prolong suffering and keep us trapped here, I hate how it's so difficult to die and I wish there's an straightforward answer to this.

I imagine that many who managed to ctb had access to a method they felt confident in and just got so determined to leave, I envy those people and I know that in my case I'd have no problem in going through with ctb if I had a method as peaceful as Nembutal, for me the issue lies in how suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: justacagedbird
Upvote 0
justacagedbird

justacagedbird

I just want to be free.
Sep 22, 2023
It really is like the survival instinct just exists to prolong suffering and keep us trapped here, I hate how it's so difficult to die and I wish there's an straightforward answer to this.

I imagine that many who managed to ctb had access to a method they felt confident in and just got so determined to leave, I envy those people and I know that in my case I'd have no problem in going through with ctb if I had a method as peaceful as Nembutal, for me the issue lies in how suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for.
I totally agree. My worst enemy is my SI, if it was gone I would've been free years ago. Instead, I'm in this loop of pain and suffering..
Thank you though. I appreciate it.

Upvote 0