• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
There's a girl from a few years ago that I saw every week for many months. We'd always smile and stare at each other. We only talked once and it was the last time I ever saw her because I never returned to the store at that time again for months.

This only started bothering me last summer and it won't stop tormenting me. I never got her name and our conversation was hardly a conversation due to her extreme shyness.

Ive tried to find another girl but I can't get over that one. I hate having ocd

Last edited:
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
There's a girl from a few years ago that I saw every week for many months. We'd always smile and stare at each other. We only talked once and it was the last time I ever saw her because I never returned to the store at that time again for months.

This only started bothering me last summer and it won't stop tormenting me. I never got her name and our conversation was hardly a conversation due to her extreme shyness.
Go back to the store.

Reactions: Aap
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Go to a store without a mask, they'll see your face and you'll come off as a bad boy, and all women love bad boys.
Trust me on this.
I have a chronic cough that acts up randomly. It would be a disaster if I coughed throughout a store without a mask. Your idea has crossed my mind though.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I have a chronic cough that acts up randomly. It would be a disaster if I coughed throughout a store without a mask. Your idea has crossed my mind though.
Have the mask in your pocket if you start feeling like coughing.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The fastest way to get over a missed opportunity is a not missed opportunity...of course you will always remember your George costanza "I don't want any coffee" moments...

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
The fastest way to get over a missed opportunity is a not missed opportunity...of course you will always remember your George costanza "I don't want any coffee" moments...
The pandemic ruined my opportunities. Anyway most of my opportunities fail a lot. The oneitis was pretty much a sure thing, but her shyness was so bad that she couldn't utter a word despite trying.
You will definitely draw attention like that.
And there's no such thing as negative attention.
Lol

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
The pandemic ruined my opportunities. Anyway most of my opportunities fail a lot. The oneitis was pretty much a sure thing, but her shyness was so bad that she couldn't utter a word despite trying.

Lol
Hm. Expect resident feminists to show up here any minute and call you a rapist and abuser for talking to a girl who did not talk back to you.

Reactions: Aap
sugar

sugar

Nov 24, 2020
I kind of giggled at the advice of taking off your mask to look like a bad boy.
Yeah, risking catching/spreading a virus will make you seem really cool and drop panties left and right. \s

Anyway, I don't know you that well but you have many posts about your frustrations with dating and loneliness. In my opinion, getting help for your illness will put you in a better position to form stable relationships. It can be very frustrating, I understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kramer and foxdie
Status
Not open for further replies.