G

GroenLantaarn

Oct 30, 2020
What are the steps is should take to get my hands on N ? Is there anyone that can help me ?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sadworld
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No. Apparently it's hard to come by.
Maybe you find some info here

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/advice-on-buying-n.23452/

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, GroenLantaarn, sadworld and 1 other person
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
It takes time and dedication. At least if you want to do things properly in order to be able to rest and not fear with pressure. The way to proceed will depend whether the plan is immediate or to achieve an insurance for the future, then it needs more attention

Reactions: Busdriver, sadworld and MiseryLovesMyCompany
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
It takes time and dedication. At least if you want to do things properly in order to be able to rest and not fear with pressure. The way to proceed will depend whether the plan is immediate or to achieve an insurance for the future, then it needs more attention
It takes money as well, quite a lot of that, let's not forget it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, GroenLantaarn, sadworld and 1 other person
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah.
And so, back to the OP, you won't be taken by the hand. There are several puzzle pieces that needs to be assemblied : researching information and accurate contact, private communication tools, stealth payment procedures and other factors to arrange for a smooth turnover

Last edited:
Reactions: peacefulhorizons, GroenLantaarn and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It's hard to get and really expensive. There are also many scam sites so be careful.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, GroenLantaarn and (deleted member)
G

GroenLantaarn

Oct 30, 2020
I wont be buying it from a site, because i know that 99% are scams, i did read about A having an E-mail, Is there anybody that can send it to me ? And i am from Holland, are there people from holland that got a hold of N succesfully ? - I am new here and i read the threads and this is what i gathered so far, So you should get a hold of the correct e-mail of A and establish contact through protonmail, make a payment with bitcoin(no idea how this works), have the money, after payment hope that you will receive the correct product and in the right dosage.. English is not my first language so sorry for the mistakes

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
There is a new N scam site lists the cons. @GroenLantaarn Bitcoin is easy. Look on youtube.

Reactions: GroenLantaarn
T

tvc

Jan 5, 2021
Какие шаги я должен предпринять, чтобы заполучить N в свои руки ? Is there anyone that can help me ?
Was it possible to get N? I ask the same question, where and from whom? It is very necessary.