• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
Ok, so after my SN didn't get through customs, and not being able to figure out bitcoin for N, I decided jumping was my best option. I booked a stay in a 20 story hotel with the money I had saved up for those methods, some rooms even jave a balcony, I hope I'm able to get one of those. But how do I overcome SI and jump? Any known ways of tricking your brain? Also what would be more painful for my family, me taking "instagram flexibility photos" and "accidently falling" or a suicide with a note?

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silent_cries, SuicideAwaits, daddy Phil :) and 3 others
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
How do you know you're guaranteed a room that is high up? You could be on a low floor. Have you requested a high room?

daddy Phil :)

daddy Phil :)

Oct 21, 2020
Also what would be more painful for my family, me taking "instagram flexibility photos" and "accidently falling" or a suicide with a note?
Personally, I would go for suicide with a note just because I would want them to know the truth. But I'm not sure if this would be less painfull for them though.

Reactions: SuicideAwaits and Fthis
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Booze might help, or you'll get happy off it and bail on your plan

Reactions: Fthis
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Leave no note Fthis, leave your family members the possibility it was a accident, hopefully less pain for them. As for tricking your brain to overcome SI try and ensure there's a walk up to your chosen jump point and pretend your a soldier doing a training or real parachute jump, your standing there a buzzer sound goes off there's a green light and 5-4-3-2-1 Your off and may you find the peace we're all searching for! Hugs

• Love
Reactions: Beachedwhale, allwasnotwell, JustAMatterOfTime and 1 other person