• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
The worst part of this despicable thing called life is that there is no way to improve it, despite all the lies of people telling the opposite. If you are poor, sick, or unlucky you are pretty much fucked. Life never gives an inch. Society loves keeping a person down. It is always as cruel and unfair as possible. You probably already know this. People are liars and live in total denial.

why do people choose to live despite it all? When I look at everyone's lives around me, I am just so stunned. For most people, life is nothing more than a cycle of working your ass off all day so that you can make enough money to feed yourself so that you can then wake up the next day to repeat the same thing. Again, and again, and again, until you die.

Slavery was a thing, slaves actually chose to live. Why? Why? Why did they choose to live? Survival instinct?

As I grow older, I increasingly realize that life may not be what we were promised when we were children. It's neither a fairy tale nor an epic movie where we are the main heroes. Life is not even an enjoyable video game where we emerge victorious in the end. In reality, we are not the center of the universe, but rather simple human beings wandering through the vastness of existence. Our actions, victories, and failures have little impact on the universe in the grand scheme of things, whether we live or die.

Our parents, whom we saw as perfect beings when we were children, turn out to be entirely ordinary individuals as we grow up. They have their qualities and flaws, and they don't possess all the answers about life. This realization can be disconcerting and sometimes leaves us feeling alone, lost, and disoriented, without a guide to show us the way.

I just wish we came with an off switch I'd left life behind at 18 years old nearly 20 years ago

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The instinct of self-preservation keeps humans alive - even the old, the sick and the poor. The fear of death keeps life alive - even members of Sanctioned Suicide. Otherwise we would have been dead long ago.

Extreme circumstances are required to be able to commit suicide - like strong pain. Replace fear with courage and then almost anything is possible. We are all just a few minutes away from death. No one survives oxygen deprivation.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think its about perspective. Humans have to work together to make and build things.

The problem with capitalism is we get left behind if we are not productive.

If we are too mentally unwell, society would prefer us dead than invest in helping us recover.