Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
this been going for years and I feel it became a problem, i always tend to hide my emotions, even in regards of normal questions, like someone asks me if i want something and I say no even tho i want it.
I feel like I'm doing it unconsciously.
i can feel my emotions are suppressed inside me and i can't let it out, it's overwhelming.
is this a problem i should be worried about? if so how do i deal with it?

• Hugs
Reactions: redisblue
stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
If you don't hide your emotions or control them, they could go against you. If you want to cope with that, try some Sport, like heavy training or depends on your location a spiritual retreat.

Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
Disclaimer that this is how I worked around it but I can't guarantee it'll work for you as I'm not a psychologist.

I try to ask myself for things I want, and don't get it until I can say that I want them. It feels stupid, but after a while saying "yes" when I want something felt normal and I got over it. I hope this helps.

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
I really don't think i should be speaking, but here we go anyways. I bottled up my feelings into tight little cans to put onto a shelf. It doesn't work, but it gets to job done.

My actual advice would be to talk through your emotions with someone you trust. Hell, even dm me and talk through them.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
I really don't think i should be speaking, but here we go anyways. I bottled up my feelings into tight little cans to put onto a shelf. It doesn't work, but it gets to job done.

My actual advice would be to talk through your emotions with someone you trust. Hell, even dm me and talk through them.
won't work if i don't talk about it irl