• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bartlebee

Bartlebee

Jan 19, 2024
Hey everyone, I've made plans for the New Year to finally tackle my obesity problem. The last time I weighed myself I was 390lbs but I checked last week and I'm now down to 367lbs. However I'm having some issues dealing with this and its making me consider some extreme options.

I'm homeless and live in a hostel, my roommate is kinda nice but we aren't super close, he has his own group of friends. However a lot of the people that live in my hostel are very nasty to me. Calling me horrible names both behind my back and to my face. I can't report this behaviour to anyone else because a lot of the people here are ex-convicts and operate on a "snitches get stitches" mentality. But I know if I try and raise my voice or my fist to defend myself I'll be kicked out at best and jailed for assault at worst.

I feel like a ticking time bomb about to go off, I'll snap and without realising it I'll be throwing my life away. Suicide feels like the only option for me right now as even with a calorie deficit and going to the gym every day it'll take at least two years before I'm at an acceptable weight for people.

I just can't take it anymore. I can't. If anyone has any ideas how I can calm myself amd deal with it please let me know.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, breezeboy and EvisceratedJester
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Some people are asses. No way around that. Too fat, thin, tall, short, butch, feminine, preppy, grungy...they will have some deep wisdom to share.
Try to feel bad for them.
You can loose weight.
They will always be an ass.

Reactions: pole