• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AslansKomiko

AslansKomiko

Apr 23, 2024
I'm not ready to CTB yet. I want to start cutting first. But I'm scared and I have no clue how to start doing it. Are there any good methods to cut and hide it? I'm nervous and my brain keeps stopping me from wanting to cut. I have no clue how to start and I really need help.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Don't. That's how you do it. Don't ever start. If your brain is stopping you, take it as a sign and listen. Self harm is hell on earth, it does nothing but make everything so much worse. You will deal with the shame, the guilt, the anxiety of having to hide it all the time. Whatever situation you're already in, self harm will not in any way shape or form help it. It will get worse and worse as your mind starts to crave more of an endorphin release that the initial cuts no longer give it. Next thing you know you're cutting deeper and deeper, or you're switching to other methods. I've nearly taken limbs off before. I microoverdose on meds daily and I am constantly in pain because of it. There are people who become anemic. People whose cuts get severely infected. Your family or friends find out and now they don't see you the same. The scars could ruin potential job opportunities. You hate yourself for it but you can't stop. Self harm is not something to "try out". If your mind it telling you not to do it then listen.

Upvote 0
T

ToastInTheShell

Mar 17, 2024
You don't want to. Trust me.

Trying to cover the cuts up, trying to control urges, wanting to go deeper all the time and guilt and regret from the scars is the tip of the iceberg.

Trips to the hospital, as well as a grippy sock sentence are also behind that door you're about to walk through, and its REALLY hard to walk back.

Please find other ways to cope. Cutting will bring you no satisfaction.

Upvote 0
Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
Self harm and suicide are two completely different things. Cutting will not help you or prepare you for taking your own life.

Upvote 1