• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Clairvoyance66

Apr 9, 2023
I haven't decided on a method yet, in very practical terms- what have y'all done as for the actual planning, regardless of method? Type it out? Write in a notebook? Draw it? Just think about it in your head and memorize the plan? Should it be structured into parts clearly or just generally scrawl down the steps? Do you start from the end and work your way back or vice versa? I understand everyone will have a different answer for this, but I have a very difficult time making plans even for non-ctb related things, I'm just mentally disorganized, so some idea of a "framework" to follow for constructing a plan would be much appreciated.

TimeHasCome6

TimeHasCome6

Feb 26, 2023
I think it depends on how you want to do it. You think you'll forget it? Write it somewhere and keep it close. Too scared of somebody finding it? Think it up constantly.

For logistics of a plan, find a method and how much time it would talk to complete. You need to find a good amount of alone time to complete your task so plan the night off or smth.

Next, do you want to eat a last meal or listen to a last song before you complete your task? Add that into your timeframe, too. Make sure to give yourself enough time to really be dead. I've made that mistake before.

Then, so you want to leave anything? Give yourself enough time to write notes and or a will. If not, plan accordingly.

Lastly(but not least), make sure you have the materials for your method. Do you need SN? Get it before your date, of course. If you want to hang then be in such place with something to hang on. Things like that.

The rest is up to you. You got this! I hope you find peace. :)

• Love
Reactions: Clairvoyance66
M

MrShino

Student
Jul 8, 2021
There are usually many things one need to consider thoroughly for one self in the process. Most of all I believe it is a thoroughly mental preparation. If you really, really are going to do it and there is no other solution (I truly hope you find another way), then consider it a blessing to be able to prepare for your own end - not all people can do that.
So, obviously, first, you need to come to terms with if you really are going to do this. This desire usually comes and goes over time, mostly based on how you yourself are doing.

Then you probably will consider those who might experience a loss by your action. This keeps many people going for an indetermined time and for those who have close people they really care about, this is usually not really overcome until the situation just gets absolutely too unbearable.

Then there is making a peace with it, making peace with the thought that you will die. Something we all will one day. It helps reading alot of NDE's and would probably be truly helpful to have a belief that there is a good afterlife awaiting you.

Lastly, there is to find your right method - doing the research needed so that you are secure in what you choose. You don't want to be one of them who just impulsively hurts themselves without proper preparation and just ends up injured.

I guess the process is different for everyone, but I believe these concerns are important for very many.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
All of these things you mention could work. Here's my plan, when I planned to go (until something strange happened and it was no longer necessary). And here I described my thought process with another plan

If you're disorganized, talking with someone can help you think clearer. But of course you may be uncomfortable with this

Definitely write/type it out. Share it for critiques. Brainstorm what sucks about it, and figure out how to solve them with other people's help