• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I'm the same I have very reasonable reasons for my wish not to have a funeral but finding information is so hard even citizen's advice couldn't help properly. As if dark forces prevent them, have wormed their way in and take over anyone who inquires about funerals, if you've tried yourself you'll know. It's bizarre. Death is certainly business and the cabals are stealing/tampering with bodies and souls. Necrophilia is such big business. Do you guys honestly believe those sick rich elite don't bribe mortuary staff a year's salary to have the body of that young female for a night even to perform rituals. The world is sick and evil beyond belief because yu choose to disbelieve because reality is too painful.
Sorry for ranting OP.

Last edited:
beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
I'm in the US.. i dont know about UK law.. but here.. make a will.. or set a timed YT recorded public video so they have no way out and a judge has to respect your last wishes if you cant afford a lawyer.. your family will have no say.. and yeah.. lots of places accept your body for scientific research.. contact your local hospital maybe? Surgeons practice on dead bodies all the time before they start operating on humans.. Just dont tell them you're about to off yourself.. then you'll get to go in the hospital a different way.. Ill never give my body to a bunch of greedy scientists and doctors though.. yuck.. but you do you..

Anyways.. just make a will.. file it with the court. Include you want no funeral in your will.. simple as that.. they cant get around that..

Even if you write this out as last wishes or make a video they cant avoid.. the court will uphold your wishes.. lawyers in those cases unless you just have some insane estate.. its merely a formality.. most peoples families dont have the money to take on the court and challenge last wishes.. and even if they did,.. the judge is going to respect the dead more than likely.. no judge wants to be seen as spitting on a dead persons last wishes.. bad look..

Court and judges and the rest is politics.. and if the people see judges starting to do all that.. they wont be judges anymore.. its very distasteful to not respect a dead persons last wishes.. and no judge i know.. is getting caught with that hand in that cookie jar..

SO unless you're just trying to take somebody on for money.. thats happens.. but its usually not in anybodys favor if last wishes of any kind are expressed by the dead person.. unless you can prove they were exploited or coerced.. blackmailed into saying it.. Being they're dead.. that can be extremely difficult to prove..

Even though they're you'r family.. you're dead and your wishes are expressed.. they dont have any say so.. people fail to realize how truly powerless they are over other people..

Truly.. they have no say so.. and if they aren't you're family of any kind.. they get nothing.. i mean nothing..

They have no say so at all.. nothing.. they have no power of any kind..

And if you write your family out.. and in some cases.. your random family comes out of the woodwork after years.. they get nothing..

I mean nothing..

People need to learn the law a lot better.. you really only have autonomy over yourself..

By the way.. non family.. or random family out of nowhere.. they press a judge hard enough about some clear bullshit.. they could get contempt..

Its so funny how everybody walks around like they have all this power over others.. im being general here.. not realizing.. in law.. you mean nothing.. except to yourself..

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You cant really stop a funeral, body or no body.

You won't be here to experience it anyway so why is it a problem?