figcitylightscookie

figcitylightscookie

sad, lonely & desperate
Nov 21, 2023
I live in Jordan, and I'm not sure if SN is illegal here. I tried looking it up online, but since Jordan is a -not so tech savvy- third world country, I couldn't find anything. I found some online SN sources, but they say they can't ship it to my country (it was a quick Google search, so I don't think they're reliable sources. I'm only saying this to explain why I'm assuming SN could be illegal here). I looked on Facebook and found 1 person from Jordan asking where to buy it; he asked twice: his first post was ignored, and he got an answer on the second post. His posts are 3 years old, so I'm not sure if the answer still checks out (also, people tend to just say random shops' names when they don't actually know if they have the wanted item or not, so I'm assuming the guy who answered just said the name of the only chemicals store he knew). A bit unrelated, but I found a post from an Egyptian group also asking for SN, and someone replied: "If I were an admin, I'd ban you right now." Someone asked him what was wrong with the question, but he never responded. I'm not sure if it's known here that SN is a suicide chemical, and I could get in legal trouble if someone knew I was going to use it to commit suicide.

The only option I believe I have is to go around and ask chemical stores if they have SN (either through their Facebook pages or in-store). However, if SN is illegal, I don't have any excuse to protect myself. Usually, when I buy things I don't want others to know are for me, I say I'm buying them for a friend. However, I'm scared they'll ask why my friend would want SN. I know it's used for food preservation, but what homemade foods would need SN to be preserved? I read here that when someone ordered SN, the box said something about it being a pottery material, but I couldn't find anything about SN actually being used for pottery (or any crafts in general). Moreover, if it's not illegal, how do I ask for it to be 99% pure without being suspicious?

I would appreciate any help. Thank you x

• Love
Reactions: lacustra and deathsisarelief
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I read here that when someone ordered SN, the box said something about it being a pottery material
the package itself is not labeled as SN. the reason why it's labeled as pottery material. it tricks the reader that the substance is for arts and crafts.

I live in Jordan, and I'm not sure if SN is illegal here.
doesn't seem to be illegal. you'd have to ask the sellers if there are extra requirements for individual purchase.

have a reason ready that you'll be using the sn for food preservation, to improve meat flavor (bacon, ham, sausages, hot dogs) or whatever else that makes sense.

figcitylightscookie

figcitylightscookie

sad, lonely & desperate
Nov 21, 2023
the package itself is not labeled as SN. the reason why it's labeled as pottery material. it tricks the reader that the substance is for arts and crafts.
I understand that; a box marked as such could trick the reader into thinking it's a crafting material, but I cannot trick a person I'm directly talking to into thinking SN is a crafting material. Does that make sense? I need an excuse I can use to get someone to sell me SN.

doesn't seem to be illegal. you'd have to ask the sellers if there are extra requirements for individual purchase.
What makes you sure it's not illegal?

have a reason ready that you'll be using the sn for food preservation, to improve meat flavor (bacon, ham, sausages, hot dogs) or whatever else that makes sense.
I'm looking for a reason that makes sense. Butchers here are men, and I am not. It would not make sense for me to buy SN to preserve meat because I won't be able to convince them I'm a butcher, and it wouldn't make sense for me to try to preserve meat I buy because the butchers already do what they need to do to preserve their product.