D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
I want to ask for meds that might be considered dangerous or might be used as drugs for high. I don't want psychiatrist to deny my request and don't want him to think I'm looking for dosage

Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal and girlsboysthems
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
All you can do pretty much is ask. You can say that you read alot about them online, met someone with similar struggle who it helped alot etc.

Usually they Start with a small Dosis anyways which slowly over time gets adjusted to your needs. There can be blood Tests to assure you dont have any side effects (and make sure u are actually taking the meds).

Reactions: Stormy Raine, idontfeellikeimreal and girlsboysthems
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I think it depends on the medication. The big eye openers are asking for narcotics and benzos. Anything else you are pretty much safe. If you ask for medication be sure to do your research and say for example, I think aspirin would be a great medication because it thins the blood and has been proven to prevent chest pain (angina) and beneficial in helping prevent blood clots. I think it would be great if I take this medication and the reviews suggest it's very therapeutic in people like me who have known to have blood clots. What do you think dr? That's how I approach my dr and usually he says you are right or will say, well let's try this instead but generally we agree to something. Simply going in and asking for a certain medication isn't usually going to work but try that version and let me know if that helps 👍

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Just ask, also research some symptoms that would make you need the specific medication you want. Also, if its not a family doctor then you can say that a few of your family members have had a similar problem as yours and took the same medication, and it fixed their problems. Genetics play a big role in medicine!

Reactions: Stormy Raine