contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
It seems like many celebrities die from accidental overdoses on drugs and sleeping pills. How do they manage to do this so easily while we struggle to find reliable ctb methods.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Midnight-rain, Abir_london and 3 others
fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
Who is struggling?

I can walk into my kitchen right now, slice my wrists open and bleed out in 20 mins or less. I can easily hang myself, as countless people have done and will continue to do for the course of human history.

Just in India alone, thousands successfully commit suicide every year by hanging. All without having to spend innumerable hours waxing dramatic on SS, talking about the right kind of rope or knot or any of the other BS we come here to entertain ourselves with.

There's nothing particularly complicated about the methods. People die by their own hands every day. The complication is a lack of willpower and cowardice.

I'll admit it myself - i don't have the courage to cut my arms open or jump off a tall building. But rather than whine and complain about it, i just went and found one of the many other reliable methods to get the job done.

SS talks about being a pro-choice board but the reality is, most people haven't chosen anything. With the exception of the "Recovery" board, most users are stuck in this limbo where they refuse to commit to either life or death. It's a pathetic way to exist.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, JustRandomGuy, it's_all_a_game and 22 others
contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
Who is struggling?

I can walk into my kitchen right now, slice my wrists open and bleed out in 20 mins or less. I can easily hang myself, as countless people have done and will continue to do for the course of human history.

Just in India alone, thousands successfully commit suicide every year by hanging. All without having to spend innumerable hours waxing dramatic on SS, talking about the right kind of rope or knot or any of the other BS we come here to entertain ourselves with.

There's nothing particularly complicated about the methods. People die by their own hands every day. The complication is a lack of willpower and cowardice.

I'll admit it myself - i don't have the courage to cut my arms open or jump off a tall building. But rather than whine and complain about it, i just went and found one of the many other reliable methods to get the job done.

SS talks about being a pro-choice board but the reality is, most people haven't chosen anything. With the exception of the "Recovery" board, most users are stuck in this limbo where they refuse to commit to either life or death. It's a pathetic way to exist.
This is pretty rude

Reactions: MMB, it's_all_a_game, Midnight-rain and 12 others
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Who is struggling?

This is pretty rude
I understand this, I know it seems rude but it is a valid opinion and some what a fact.
Maybe it sounds rude because yes there are people who are simply biding time, sorting life that needs sorted before ctb, I don't think no one is doubting them and I don't think @fent_dnm27 is aiming it at anyone other than themselves, they are saying how they feel.
Which is how I feel, I am too scared to jump, or do anything else. If life got unbearable then I have the admit no SI would be apart of me, I would jump then.
At the moment I do enjoy venting, dreaming and talking about how I would love to ctb, but I just can't right now and in all honesty it is a pathetic way to live, I wish I could either get it over and done with or live my life how I want without the need to talk about ctb.
I mean honestly what is amazing about being stuck in this limbo? Maybe the word pathetic sounds awful but it is so true. It is pathetic, I hate it. I wish I didn't feel the need to die. To say it is pathetic is not calling SS pathetic, or the person, its the way I'm living is what I find pathetic. I am thankful for this site, I am thankful you can vent here, it truly is a blessing. Feeling the need to ctb everyday is not a blessing, it is not something I am thankful for.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Bauhaus, Nodscene and 8 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Who is struggling?

I don't know what's with some people on here thinking SS should be a death cult where everyone comes here and then CTBs immediately.

It's highly unnecessary to call a forum of suicidal people struggling with all kinds of different issues cowardly and pathetic for not ending their lives in the amount of time you deem acceptable.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Midnight-rain, sadworld and 10 others
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
It seems like many celebrities die from accidental overdoses on drugs and sleeping pills. How do they manage to do this so easily while we struggle to find reliable ctb methods.

I do not know of any celebrities who died from "accidental" overdose. I do know that the ones who want to CTB just do it without overthinking things.

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Who is struggling?

I get where the the dryness of this comment comes from, either you are trolling or maybe even this is the way you are trying to convince yourself not to have fear about it. Whatever it is, it is not easy to let go. Some people here surely just pretend to want it, others are really struggling to find something suitable, everyone here has a different situation, age, reasons, ressources. Maybe some think of a way are convinced it is the right way, then try it and find out it is not and look for something different. Writing a comment that upsets others is a sign that you are struggling, too and it is ok, since none of us can be 100 percent certain what happens afterwards, maybe 99,99%

Reactions: ihavetoleave
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
It's highly unnecessary to call a forum of suicidal people struggling with all kinds of different issues cowardly and pathetic for not ending their lives in the amount of time you deem acceptable.
No, no I am sorry but @fent_dnm27 is right, they haven't called a person pathetic or SS pathetic, the way of life is pathetic. Maybe you don't feel that but I do, for me personally. I am not aiming it at you and neither has fent_dnm27. It is how we feel. Not how we see others.
Between me and you and everyone here I am fed up to the fucking eyeballs with wanting to ctb. Waking up everyday wanting to die or having high emotions then feeling the need to leave this earth is getting on my nerves. Surely no one here enjoys these feelings and when you truly have a think about what you want out of life, waking up everyday feeling these thoughts becomes pathetic, to me it is pathetic, why am I so pathetic, you see? It is not aimed in no direction or to no person.

Reactions: yeahwellso, whitefeather, sourpink and 1 other person
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
I do not know of any celebrities who died from "accidental" overdose. I do know that the ones who want to CTB just do it without overthinking things.
but these are the spontanious ones, there are also other types of ctbs

ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
I agree that this existence and whining on a forum like this instead of trying to move forward in any shape or form is a pathetic way to exist. I also agree that it seems that celebrities do the final act easier than most of us "normies" but I think this is mainly because we hear about celebrity deaths constantly vs the average person. When I look at how celebs CTB, they seem to be separated into categories of either hanging, jumping, or overdose and hanging and jumping seem hard (to me) to achieve in a lot of ways. When I first started looking into ways to end my life I found so many news items about celebs who were able to complete partial hanging and this really hit me as I can't do this, however everyone has their pain, limits and what they can commit to in a certain midframe so I can't judge if it is easier for someone to do this, everyone has their bottom level of tolerance to life and celebs or people who seem to have it all are no different in this way.

Reactions: whitefeather and raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
No, no I am sorry but @fent_dnm27 is right, they haven't called a person pathetic or SS pathetic, the way of life is pathetic. Maybe you don't feel that but I do, for me personally. I am not aiming it at you and neither has fent_dnm27. It is how we feel. Not how we see others.
Between me and you and everyone here I am fed up to the fucking eyeballs with wanting to ctb. Waking up everyday wanting to die or having high emotions then feeling the need to leave this earth is getting on my nerves. Surely no one here enjoys these feelings and when you truly have a think about what you want out of life, waking up everyday feeling these thoughts becomes pathetic, to me it is pathetic, why am I so pathetic, you see? It is not aimed in no direction or to no person.

Exactly me too, all I can do is whine and complain about it.
I don't see why people are upset with this comment.

Reactions: yeahwellso
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
They literally said "most users" here. That's about as direct as you can get.

It's fine if you feel like you're pathetic, calling others pathetic is unnecessary. Suicidal people already feel bad enough and get shit from society, doing this on a suicide forum is just uncalled for.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Midnight-rain, Wrennie and 2 others
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
They literally said "most users" here. That's about as direct as you can get.

It's fine if you feel like you're pathetic, calling others pathetic is unnecessary. Suicidal people already feel bad enough and get shit from society, doing this on a suicide forum is just uncalled for.
in all honesty calling something or someone pathetic isn't a bad thing. i know it sounds horrible when you hear it but really pathetic as a word isn't a horrible thing to say. if anything pathetic just means sad.

pathetic
[pəˈθɛtɪk]

ADJECTIVE
  1. arousing pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness.
    "she looked so pathetic that I bent down to comfort her" ·
    [More]
    synonyms:
    pitiful · pitiable · piteous · to be pitied · moving · touching · poignant · plaintive · stirring · affecting · distressing · disquieting · disturbing · upsetting · miserable · heartbreaking · heart-rending · agonizing · harrowing · mortifying · sad · wretched · poor · forlorn · tragic · doleful · mournful · woeful · distressful
  2. miserably inadequate; of very low standard.
    "he's a pathetic excuse for a man" · "his ball control was pathetic"
    synonyms:
    feeble · woeful · sorry · poor · pitiful · lamentable · deplorable · miserable·
    [More]
  3. archaic
    relating to the emotions

Reactions: yeahwellso, whitefeather and mirko
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
Celebrities seem to have everything and some of the most talented people have demons just like us. They on the other hand have access and money to the type of drugs at a purity we can't imagine. When they stop taking the drugs and start again after a time they start at the level they left off and aren't used to it so overdose.

Reactions: whitefeather
contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
I am very well aware that I am pathetic and I have been stuck in this limbo for years now. Not living but too afraid to die. I'm not ashamed to admit that I am scared. I am a human being and it's natural to fear dying a painful death. My ideal ctb method is an overdose on medication or drugs, hence why I made this thread.
There is no reason to be harsh in our words to each-other. This is a suicide forum, we can all relate to each other in some way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, russlinjimmies, Midnight-rain and 8 others
W

Willdieby30

recently unbanned
Aug 21, 2018
This is pretty rude
somebody responded like that other comment in one of my threads and got tons of likes. i seriously dont get how people can say suicide is easy and accessible, even independent of survival instinct and mental health stuff.

D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
I am very well aware that I am pathetic and I have been stuck in this limbo for years now. Not living but too afraid to die. I'm not ashamed to admit that I am scared. I am a human being and it's natural to fear dying a painful death. My ideal ctb method is an overdose on medication or drugs, hence why I made this thread.
There is no reason to be harsh in our words to each-other. This is a suicide forum, we can all relate to each other in some way.

You're not pathetic at all. Overdosing on meds isn't easy. Swallowing lots of pills is hard and they're usually made with stuff that in a big dose will make you vomit. Then they make you go the chemist weekly (or more) for your medication. It is soul destroying. O had to get mine like that fir years I properly had to earn it back with the dr. It doesn't even cross my mind to do that now because it'll fail and the pharmacist as well as everyone else will know

Reactions: sourpink
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
It may seem easy to them but media never reports fail attempts. So it creates the illusion that celebrities always succeed in their attempts.

Reactions: Midnight-rain, Wrennie, NegativeSymptoms and 2 others
K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
Who is struggling?

Alright, so why are you here?

BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
Honestly, while I understand fent_dnm27 completely, despite finding it a bit callous, especially in terms of how most of us are on limbo in terms of our desires, ultimately as many have pointed out, some of us are just simply bidding our time to ensure that there are no missing pieces left when we do eventually make the final decision. Also this has to do with the fact that since we are biological animals, and like all biological animals, we have the instinctual need to survive, and so some of our hesitation(weather we are aware of it or not), is caused by are subconscious and instinctual need to survive that's basically imprinted on us. Which in tuner obviously causes some of our hesitation, even though the decisions is ultimately logical to us, we sometimes have a hard time fighting those baser survival instincts, which we then sometimes rationalize consciously( stories of people who regretted commiting suicide after jumping off the bridge is an example of this), based on this personal assessment, I think that it's sort of wrong to call yourself and each other pathetic cowards since these urges are not something we can easily control unless educed and minimized(hence all the items used for suicide). So yes, it is easy in a rational sense to commit it, especially if you have all the money in the world, but its not so easy to not give into fear, cowardice and our survival instincts. So it's best to be both honest and compassionate towards one another, especially as we may or may not make the final decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Midnight-rain, raindrops and 2 others
T

TheGreatEscape

Mar 1, 2020
Isn't it obviously because we only hear the success stories?

Reactions: yeahwellso
C

CyberYogi

Jan 2, 2020
Agree. Pathetic indeed. Evil mind is evil. Neither can enjoy life, nor die.

:'(

• Hugs
Reactions: yeahwellso and raindrops
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
These rules and are very flexible.

Thank you for advising, for nothing.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Honestly, while I understand fent_dnm27 completely, despite finding it a bit callous, especially in terms of how most of us are on limbo in terms of our desires, ultimately as many have pointed out, some of us are just simply bidding our time to ensure that there are no missing pieces left when we do eventually make the final decision. Also this has to do with the fact that since we are biological animals, and like all biological animals, we have the instinctual need to survive, and so some of our hesitation(weather we are aware of it or not), is caused by are subconscious and instinctual need to survive that's basically imprinted on us. Which in tuner obviously causes some of our hesitation, even though the decisions is ultimately logical to us, we sometimes have a hard time fighting those baser survival instincts, which we then sometimes rationalize consciously( stories of people who regretted commiting suicide after jumping off the bridge is an example of this), based on this personal assessment, I think that it's sort of wrong to call yourself and each other pathetic cowards since these urges are not something we can easily control unless educed and minimized(hence all the items used for suicide). So yes, it is easy in a rational sense to commit it, especially if you have all the money in the world, but its not so easy to not give into fear, cowardice and our survival instincts. So it's best to be both honest and compassionate towards one another, especially as we may or may not make the final decision.
i am pathetic though. i cry so much, i am frightened of the future. i dont have a great job., i have no money, i need a partner to help me rent otherwise it would be a shared house and even then thats expensive.
it is all so very pathetic, in a sense that it is heart breaking, distressing and so very miserable at times.

i just remembered, im off to read the thread about getting over si.

• Hugs
Reactions: Willdieby30, ihavetoleave, whitefeather and 1 other person
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Celebrities are human like the rest of us and even look up pro-choice websites. They hang themselves or most of those that I know about hang themselves. Some of them even had a previous history of suicide attempts.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think having access to the best drugs and alcohol in the world makes you closer to death than anything as long as you have an OD.

Reactions: whitefeather
Z

Zimcity

Mar 10, 2020
Because plata talks :)
If I could afford meds or drugs that would allow me to fade off to sleep without pain or fear I would happily ingest it.

Alas, I have no contacts to reach out to and no money to get it. So I have to resort to cheap methods Wich takes a fair amount of determination. I expect it's both easier to live and easier to die if you're well off :)

Reactions: ARW3N
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Because plata talks :)
If I could afford meds or drugs that would allow me to fade off to sleep without pain or fear I would happily ingest it.

Alas, I have no contacts to reach out to and no money to get it. So I have to resort to cheap methods Wich takes a fair amount of determination. I expect it's both easier to live and easier to die if you're well off :)
Maybe you have a point. I'm sure it's quite easy to obtain Nembutal from any Mexican vet if you bribe them with plata.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
They're rich enough to have their own personal doctors that will get them anything. Michael Jackson had a doctor that would write him prescriptions that would eventually lead to his own death. Whitney Houston had a doctor that knew she was abusing drugs and still wrote her a prescription to abuse more because money talks.

Chester Bennington, Keith Flint, and Robin Williams chose to hang themselves because it was readily available and wouldn't cause a backlog of information for the media to scavenge on and allow others to get in trouble.

N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Who is struggling?

Probably the most accurate thing I've read here since joining.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and yeahwellso